Ladies who have cheated

I am not sure how much the guy would see if he is fucking me from behind but I think he would know that I am helping out.
I think if the guy is fucking you from behind, his view of your beautiful ass is really the only thing he’s thinking about. At least it is for me when I’m doing my wife from behind…

I think if the guy is fucking you from behind, his view of your beautiful ass is really the only thing he’s thinking about. At least it is for me when I’m doing my wife from behind…
Men seem to enjoy being able to watch their cock sliding in and out. I know I sometimes like to watch his cock but that only works in missionary for me.

Men seem to enjoy being able to watch their cock sliding in and out. I know I sometimes like to watch his cock but that only works in missionary for me.
I like that too, but also like the view of a wet pussy from below. Nice ass cheeks and thighs. That’s pretty hot. Doggy and reverse cowgirl for a nice ass view, and cowgirl to watch tits bounce. I think guys are very visually turned on so really any view of a woman in a sexual frenzy is erotic.

Your explanation was great. I have noticed men are beginning to want to give me pleasure as much as they want pleasure themselves. It nice to be treated as a woman with needs rather than just a wham bam thank you mam.
That may be why I cheated.
Couldn’t agree more

I like that too, but also like the view of a wet pussy from below. Nice ass cheeks and thighs. That’s pretty hot. Doggy and reverse cowgirl for a nice ass view, and cowgirl to watch tits bounce. I think guys are very visually turned on so really any view of a woman in a sexual frenzy is erotic.
Whatever they enjoy as long as I am getting to enjoy their arousal. Personally I am much more tactile than visual.

Haven't most of us cheated at one time or another, and I'm not just talking about going and having sex with someone. Having sex with someone while fantasizing about someone else could be considered cheating. But I digress, as some people would say I'm splitting hairs, it's not cheating unless you actually act on it.

And yes I've cheated when I was younger. I was young, dumb, had an itch and I wasn't getting what I wanted at home. Does it bother me now, why? I was in my late teens and 20's and experiencing and enjoying life.
I have cheated in my mind with about every woman I have seen. Don't have to have sex to cheat for sure.

Can't help but wonder how often guys with cheating girlfriends unknowingly end up going down on her right after another guy just spent an hour gliding his hard cock in and out of her while his balls slap against her ass cheeks. I wonder if there's an element of excitement or arousal watching your boyfriend lick your pussy wondering if he can taste the other guys dick? Not knowing if or how bad the other guys dick dripped precum as it pistons in and out of you. Wondering if he pulled out soon enough or if your boyfriend would get a glob of cum in his mouth and recognize it as semen.
The first time I did it I came on the sheets in seconds without touching my cock - I was so turned on.

I only found out after the break up that my girlfriend was cheating on me. She would go hot and cold at times during the relationship and would start fights over stupid things. When I found out she cheated it all made sense. I was crazy about her and it sparked the thoughts of being a cuckold as in what would it have been like if she were more honest about her desires.

I never did that with her but my next relationship I sought not only cuckold but also Female Led Relationship as I am submissive but put that on hold for my ex as she wasn't into it. I found when I thought about my ex with others I was turned on and cuckolding was until then, a no go zone for me.

I often wonder if my wife cheated. I travelled for work many years and knew she got hit on constantly, old boyfriends who knew she was married and single men. She's above average looking and is tall and thin...if you like those kind of bodies. I know she does the facebook thing with a cpl old boyfriends. Wouldn't bother me a bit as I'm one of those guys who got off if she fucked someone else

Can't help but wonder how often guys with cheating girlfriends unknowingly end up going down on her right after another guy just spent an hour gliding his hard cock in and out of her while his balls slap against her ass cheeks. I wonder if there's an element of excitement or arousal watching your boyfriend lick your pussy wondering if he can taste the other guys dick? Not knowing if or how bad the other guys dick dripped precum as it pistons in and out of you. Wondering if he pulled out soon enough or if your boyfriend would get a glob of cum in his mouth and recognize it as semen.
Lol don't think I was that cruel but who knows, I did cheat on one of my ex's, he knew I was cheating. Hey, he was a drunken asshole and I was having more fun out flirting with the guys that I use to wait on in the bar I worked at. Wasn't getting the attention at home, lol. I was also around 25 years old lol

Sounds hot actually…

Back