Ladies who have cheated

I would love to watch her in action but haven’t had the chance yet. Imagine the lust in her eyes as she rides another man’s cock hard. She’s a very enthusiastic sex partner. When we were dating I would always see bruises on her thighs from her getting pounded hard the night before. I would try to imagine what position they were fucking in. Was she riding him cowgirl so hard that he was grasping her thighs hard so she wouldn’t fall off? Were they in 69 position and she was sucking with such abandon that her lover was gripping her thighs hard to pull her dripping pussy to his face? Maybe she was bending over the bed and he was fucking her doggy so hard that his hard thighs kept banging into hers…

The only thing certain is that it wasn’t a slow tender fuck. No, my innocent looking girlfriend was fucking another guy HARD! She was in heat and needed cock. I would think of this as I had my turn to fuck this sexy innocent girl the next night. When I was eating her, was I swallowing another guy’s load? Mmmm
Does not sound like she is too innocent but rather a woman that enjoys sex and perhaps a bit on the rough side. There are times at least for me when a woman needs a man to take her and take her completely. You need to feel his desire and need. Generally that is when I have my most intense orgasms.

Have you ever been watched by your hubby/so? Have you ever watched your hubby/so?
When we first got started, my husband got to watch me a number of times and seemed to really enjoy it. At first I was afraid that he might not like it if I got to enthusiastic but that was not the case. I have watched him a couple of times but have never gotten to just sit back and watch him. It was always while I was getting it too so could never really focus on watching him.

When we first got started, my husband got to watch me a number of times and seemed to really enjoy it. At first I was afraid that he might not like it if I got to enthusiastic but that was not the case. I have watched him a couple of times but have never gotten to just sit back and watch him. It was always while I was getting it too so could never really focus on watching him.
That. Is. HOT!!

It is just that I appreciate his being so supportive of my needs that I would be quite willing to do something for him that I thought he might like. For instance, we had never done anal so I let him try that.
Did it go well? Did you both enjoy it (Anal can be very moment-specific)

I would have enjoyed sitting back and just watching my husband with the other woman but you know how impatient men get. Plus he had a really nice erection and one hates to waste one of them. I should have had him do me doggy and then we both could have watched my husband and his wife.
Team work makes the Dream work!!

I had done anal before we were married so I knew what to do. It went fine and he enjoyed it but he said it was no better than regular sex though he was happy to have tried it.
I can see that. I think much of anal is the thought of it. It is largely a "mental orgasm" (or can be)

I can see that. I think much of anal is the thought of it. It is largely a "mental orgasm" (or can be)
I suspect a lot of it is the taking or giving the taboo hole. For me and as long as we start slow and easy, I have no problem with it. Once he is in and I am comfortable, he can go for it. Usually I have to touch myself to cum but I have had a few orgasms just from the anal fucking.

I suspect a lot of it is the taking or giving the taboo hole. For me and as long as we start slow and easy, I have no problem with it. Once he is in and I am comfortable, he can go for it. Usually I have to touch myself to cum but I have had a few orgasms just from the anal fucking.
Quite a pleasant visual.

Does not sound like she is too innocent but rather a woman that enjoys sex and perhaps a bit on the rough side. There are times at least for me when a woman needs a man to take her and take her completely. You need to feel his desire and need. Generally that is when I have my most intense orgasms.
I think for me it’s the combination of the innocent “girl next door” face and the fact that she acts like a whore in bed, wants to be fucked hard. There’s something so erotic about the discrepancy between those images. To know that this demure woman is actually a lust filled animal.

Sounds like you’re the same way, and that’s very hot…

I think for me it’s the combination of the innocent “girl next door” face and the fact that she acts like a whore in bed, wants to be fucked hard. There’s something so erotic about the discrepancy between those images. To know that this demure woman is actually a lust filled animal.

Sounds like you’re the same way, and that’s very hot…
Nothing whorish about it. Women can enjoy sex and not be afraid to show their enjoyment. I understand the allure of a prim and proper lady just letting go. Perhaps you were expecting some fairly sedate sex and suddenly you have all you can handle.

Nothing whorish about it. Women can enjoy sex and not be afraid to show their enjoyment. I understand the allure of a prim and proper lady just letting go. Perhaps you were expecting some fairly sedate sex and suddenly you have all you can handle.
Exactly right. I imagine that you’re the same way.

I suppose the visual would be interesting. I have never gotten to see it but I have felt it. If you are in doggy, the man should get a nice view of his cock disappearing into an ass.
I was referring to the visual of you touching yourself as you're being taken in the ass. What a beautiful sight that would be!

Haven't most of us cheated at one time or another, and I'm not just talking about going and having sex with someone. Having sex with someone while fantasizing about someone else could be considered cheating. But I digress, as some people would say I'm splitting hairs, it's not cheating unless you actually act on it.

And yes I've cheated when I was younger. I was young, dumb, had an itch and I wasn't getting what I wanted at home. Does it bother me now, why? I was in my late teens and 20's and experiencing and enjoying life.

I was referring to the visual of you touching yourself as you're being taken in the ass. What a beautiful sight that would be!
I am not sure how much of a visual that would provide in doggy but I am sure he could tell from my actions that I was getting into it.

I am not sure how much of a visual that would provide in doggy but I am sure he could tell from my actions that I was getting into it.
I was referring the visual/fantasy of watching you touch yourself while you were being taken from behind. That little visual makes Mr Happy very Happy.

I was referring the visual/fantasy of watching you touch yourself while you were being taken from behind. That little visual makes Mr Happy very Happy.
I am not sure how much the guy would see if he is fucking me from behind but I think he would know that I am helping out.

I am not sure how much the guy would see if he is fucking me from behind but I think he would know that I am helping out.
oh no. I'm not the guy doing you, I'm the guy in the chair watching you BOTH, stroking my cock as you touch yourself and he pounds into you. That's my fantasy!

Back