Am i nuts?

Jbond1981

Coach coaxcum
So late last night I had an incredibly embarrassing thing happen to me and I just want to know if I'm messed up, or if what happened is understandable. Basically, I was trying to give myself a hands free, prostate orgasm. I always use an inflatable butt plug and a bullet vibrator and always wear a lacy, silky womens thong when I do it. It takes a very long time to do this, which is not uncommon....sometimes it can take over an hour but the intensity of the orgasm is well worth it. My roommate had some friends over, but they were downstairs and being loud and I didn't know any of them so I wasn't too concerned about them. Getting in to it, I could feel myself getting closer to orgasm. My balls were being gently nestled in my whispy thong and were very swollen which made the silky material of my thong really hug against them. My dick itself was getting so hard it would move with my heart beat and the head of my cock was almost painfully swollen. It was so puffed up the light was glistening off of it and it made my special spot (on the underside of the tip) so hyper sensitive that I could only hit it with the vibrator for a second or two and then pull away and my dick would literally jump each time I touched my special spot. Realizing I was ready to let it out, I made one more pillow adjustment, restarted the video clip I was watching on loop, and got my butt plug just right depth and size wise and went back to my tip with the vibrator....this is where it all got weird. Again, I am managing an inflatable butt plug (using the heel of my right foot), edging the tip of my dick with the bullet with one hand and cupping my balls in the other. Suddenly, a sticky, clear drop of precum starts to form on the tip of my dick as I moan the classic "oh". Knowing I'm right there, I quickly grab the base of my cock and pull down hard on the foreskin which makes the vibrator even more intense. It is at this point where I really embarrassed myself...because out of no where my door opens and a startled, open mouthed girl is frozen in my doorway. Like a creepy pervert, I deliberately keep going as I look her in the eyes moaning "oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm going to cum" and vigorously jerk my dick like she wasn't even there. She turned away when a spurt of my semen flew into the air and we simultaneously saw it dripping all over the panties she just noticed I was wearing.

total copy paste.

if you are really nuts, post your nuts!

Back