Ladies who have cheated

I think many men would be surprised at how many women do cheat.
That urge can hit even the most prim and proper woman. From my observations it is usually in the early 20's or 40's that they cheat. Probably not something most women do a lot but the opportunity is often there for most women and it is hard not to succumb at least once or twice in your life.

That urge can hit even the most prim and proper woman. From my observations it is usually in the early 20's or 40's that they cheat. Probably not something most women do a lot but the opportunity is often there for most women and it is hard not to succumb at least once or twice in your life.
Sounds like the voice of experience. But I agree. The people I've had extra fun with have been equally naughty!

Sounds like the voice of experience. But I agree. The people I've had extra fun with have been equally naughty!
There is a little experience there but sometimes we forget that women can get just as horny as men. I don't think women cheat quite as much as men but when things align, a lot of women have trouble saying no. I know the first time I cheated it was not something planned but just happened. For the woman who craves a little excitement, cheating can become addictive.

For every man who cheats, there is a woman he cheats with.
There is a tragic attraction to the impossible romance, which is hard to resist. The star-crossed lovers doomed only to be together in snatched moments of furtive passion.
Oh! the beautiful agony of forbidden desires....
It's just you and I, Islander, caught in the cheating side of town.

For every man who cheats, there is a woman he cheats with.
There is a tragic attraction to the impossible romance, which is hard to resist. The star-crossed lovers doomed only to be together in snatched moments of furtive passion.
Oh! the beautiful agony of forbidden desires....
It's just you and I, Islander, caught in the cheating side of town.
It certainly does add spice to one's life.

This wasn't much of a surprise, given my experiences. What has surprised me is how many open marriages there are these days.

This wasn't much of a surprise, given my experiences. What has surprised me is how many open marriages there are these days.
Will be intersting to see if the increase in Open Marriages results in a DECREASE in divorce?! Enquiring minds....

A guy who cheats comes home unable to preform while a girl is just warmed up :)
Not sure about any excitement knowing he is licking someone else's cum but can't help but rate his love making skills.
Sort of like watching a remake of your favorite movie LOL

From the Wall Street Journal today:

Polyamory: Lots of Sex, Even More Scheduling​

Open relationships are having a moment. Who has time for this?​

I know what you’re thinking: Who has time for this?

Plenty of people, it turns out. Twenty-two percent of Americans say they have engaged in consensual non-monogamy, which is also sometimes called ethical non-monogamy, at some point in their life, according to a nationally representative study by researchers at the Kinsey Institute at Indiana University. That’s almost the same percentage—23%—as people living in the U.S. who have a bachelor’s degree as their highest degree.

From what I’ve read most married people cheat at least once. Monogamy is iconic almost mythical. Most don’t plan to cheat going in. But the facts speak for themselves. Speaking for myself living in the USA we are naive compared to Europeans, Asians, other nations. We want to believe in many ideals, myths, as if they were real. I would add that although most married people cheat at least once, there is a swath of married people I would describe as serial cheaters. Perhaps over the last fifty years as men and women have been socialized they are more ready now to enter into a marriage with their eyes wide open, with conscience and sensitivity, with love for their partner, to want to spare them the potential pain and hurt feelings cheating may result in, have adopted open marriage going in. Or during. It’s in my opinion far better to acknowledge we will be tempted at times and put it out on the table. Talk it through. Discuss. Think. Sleep on it. And then agree or not agree. Much more mature than to pretend we are perfect with no temptations but then break the agreement, hoping to get away with it and not be found out. That kind of guilt can manifest as illnesses in some people. Better to discuss it.

From what I’ve read most married people cheat at least once. Monogamy is iconic almost mythical. Most don’t plan to cheat going in. But the facts speak for themselves. Speaking for myself living in the USA we are naive compared to Europeans, Asians, other nations. We want to believe in many ideals, myths, as if they were real. I would add that although most married people cheat at least once, there is a swath of married people I would describe as serial cheaters. Perhaps over the last fifty years as men and women have been socialized they are more ready now to enter into a marriage with their eyes wide open, with conscience and sensitivity, with love for their partner, to want to spare them the potential pain and hurt feelings cheating may result in, have adopted open marriage going in. Or during. It’s in my opinion far better to acknowledge we will be tempted at times and put it out on the table. Talk it through. Discuss. Think. Sleep on it. And then agree or not agree. Much more mature than to pretend we are perfect with no temptations but then break the agreement, hoping to get away with it and not be found out. That kind of guilt can manifest as illnesses in some people. Better to discuss it.
Absolutely bang on my man👌🍻⚔️

From the Wall Street Journal today:

Polyamory: Lots of Sex, Even More Scheduling​

Open relationships are having a moment. Who has time for this?​

I know what you’re thinking: Who has time for this?

Plenty of people, it turns out. Twenty-two percent of Americans say they have engaged in consensual non-monogamy, which is also sometimes called ethical non-monogamy, at some point in their life, according to a nationally representative study by researchers at the Kinsey Institute at Indiana University. That’s almost the same percentage—23%—as people living in the U.S. who have a bachelor’s degree as their highest degree.
Which supports the notion: Education pays off!!

He never found out. The amount of times I went home carrying that unmistakable aroma of fresh sex he should have.

Women have a sex drive too, so it’s understandable. As a guy, I think it’s hot to know that your wife was so horny that she wanted another person to fuck her. And that other men find her attractive. We all have needs. I think as long as she eventually admits it there’s no problem and it may even enhance the relationship.

Can't help but wonder how often guys with cheating girlfriends unknowingly end up going down on her right after another guy just spent an hour gliding his hard cock in and out of her while his balls slap against her ass cheeks. I wonder if there's an element of excitement or arousal watching your boyfriend lick your pussy wondering if he can taste the other guys dick? Not knowing if or how bad the other guys dick dripped precum as it pistons in and out of you. Wondering if he pulled out soon enough or if your boyfriend would get a glob of cum in his mouth and recognize it as semen.
When I was going out with my future wife she used to fuck other guys, unbeknownst to me. After we were married she told me about some of the hot fuck sessions and it really turned me on. I kinda suspected though because on our dates she would sometimes have bruises on her thighs from the pounding she would get from her lovers.

I sometimes think of how many loads of other guys cum I’ve slurped from her wet pussy and it gets me hard. From the boyfriend’s (me) point of view I think it’s incredibly erotic to know your girlfriend just fucked another guy and maybe swallowed his cum. Did he ride her hard? Did she have a nice orgasm?

With age comes wisdom, and we sometimes talk about it when making love; the fantasy of her going to a motel, fucking a stranger and coming home with a dripping pussy. In time I’ve come to realize my wife’s sexual fulfillment is more important than mine. And there’s a sexual satisfaction in that realization.

Women have a sex drive too, so it’s understandable. As a guy, I think it’s hot to know that your wife was so horny that she wanted another person to fuck her. And that other men find her attractive. We all have needs. I think as long as she eventually admits it there’s no problem and it may even enhance the relationship.
I think it can definitely enhance the sex life. I think the woman often feels that she owes her husband a little something extra.

I think it can definitely enhance the sex life. I think the woman often feels that she owes her husband a little something extra.
Yes that’s true, but also that another man has brought her pleasure. We all want our wives to be happy. As I get older and more mature I tend to relish her pleasure as much as mine. It‘s so hot to see her in the throes of an orgasm; as a younger man I was more interested in my own…

Your explanation was great. I have noticed men are beginning to want to give me pleasure as much as they want pleasure themselves. It nice to be treated as a woman with needs rather than just a wham bam thank you mam.
That may be why I cheated.
Yes! Makes a man realize that a woman’s need for passion and sex are just as strong as his, maybe stronger. As a younger man, I probably would have been jealous and insecure. As an older man, I would love to see my wife go out and have a wild sexy night with a hot guy. Multiple orgasms, come back exhausted and smelling of sex. To know that she’s satisfied.

When I have sex with her, now, I’m much more attuned to her pleasures. It turns me on so much to feel her legs start shaking when she has an orgasm, gets me so aroused! Didn’t think that much about it when I was younger but now that’s all I think about. Her orgasm.

I have a feeling I’m not the only one who thinks this way…

Last edited:
Back