Ladies who have cheated

When I was married I frequently cheated. I met men online, arranged to meet them. Then get a room and fuck all afternoon. I have often served my husband his dinner with some guys cum oozing from me, wetting my panties.
That’s hot! My wife and I have a lifestyle where she has sex with other men with my full knowledge and blessing. We’re loving it but she’s not as active as I would like.

AN HOUR?? Who hell is it, Mo Farrah?

I wonder if there's an element of excitement or arousal watching your boyfriend lick your pussy wondering if he can taste the other guys dick?

(I realised you've written this as a sexual desire and I've replied as an investigator - apologies, only clicked when I read your descriptions )

That situation she's usually feeling spiteful or vengeful. It's not a common thing for a woman to want the act of cheating so closely associated with her partner, unless she was cheating out of spite.

Not knowing if or how bad the other guys dick dripped precum as it pistons in and out of you.

Wondering if he pulled out soon enough or if your boyfriend would get a glob of cum in his mouth and recognize it as semen.

Again, no protection? STDs? That's not the actions of someone who remotely likes their partner.

I think I would love to too. Maybe we should set up a group chat if Tess wants multiple chat and cock fun.... always very good fun 😊

Great idea. Tess being the only female. I’m sure she would love being spoiled by multiple men 😜 we could surround her in a circle and give her bukkake 💦

My ex would cheat when I would travel for work. She was incapable of being loyal,…and honest. I wouldn’t care if she had fun while I was gone. I just wanted her to be honest about it. I was even into it! So long as there was complete openness and honesty. Needless to say, she couldn’t be trusted and got tossed to the curb. Once I was done, she begged and begged for me to take her back. Even years later she would try and reach out. I ignored her. You can have fun and still be loyal. Just be honest and open. It’s about respect.

My ex would cheat when I would travel for work. She was incapable of being loyal,…and honest. I wouldn’t care if she had fun while I was gone. I just wanted her to be honest about it. I was even into it! So long as there was complete openness and honesty. Needless to say, she couldn’t be trusted and got tossed to the curb. Once I was done, she begged and begged for me to take her back. Even years later she would try and reach out. I ignored her. You can have fun and still be loyal. Just be honest and open. It’s about respect.
agree. Not sure why some people struggle so hard to be true & honest - especially when the "honesty door" is wide open!

Exactly the same thing happened with myself.

An ex wife and an ex g/f both could not go without cock while I was working away.

I feel as though I was partially to blame, as I had turned them into cock hungry sluts. But both felt the need to lie through their teeth, rather than just be straight and honest with me.

I would have accepted their need for cock, but not their lies.

Exactly the same thing happened with myself.

An ex wife and an ex g/f both could not go without cock while I was working away.

I feel as though I was partially to blame, as I had turned them into cock hungry sluts. But both felt the need to lie through their teeth, rather than just be straight and honest with me.

I would have accepted their need for cock, but not their lies.
I would even encourage the promiscuity. Just without the deceit.

Back