Do They Know What They’re Doing to Me?

a0cc5bf0d4190d82eb2213d29abc627c.jpg

We start getting catcalled by old men by the time we’re in middle school. We know what men think of us and our bodies. At some point we figure out how to just exist regardless of it.
Yep, we learn that most men are crude and dumb, and usually men we would never even consider, though I’ll bet these men never realize that we discount them for this very thing.

I’m a sub for high schools, and yesterday during the first period there was a co-teacher. She was hot. Maybe 5 feet 2, blonde hair, fit body, nice firm tits, and gorgeous legs accentuated by the jeans she wore that were so tight I don’t know how she got them on, plus her shoes had heels. Lips that made me wish they were sucking me.

This was all a lot as it was, but as she was helping some of the students, she bent over in front of me… not once, not twice, but three times… and her ass was as perfect as the rest of her.

Could she be so oblivious as to the effect she has on straight guys? I know when I was in 9th grade, if I had a teacher who looked and dressed like her I wouldn’t have been able to pay attention to what she was teaching!

I honestly don’t know if anyone noticed I was paying such close attention or not. Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on your point of view), she wasn’t in there for other periods, because I don’t know if I could have handled it!

Honestly, there are some days when I almost feel like there’s a conspiracy among hot women to torture me by doing things like that… I mean, I know they probably don’t give a crap if I happen to notice them or not! It would actually be great for my ego if I knew it was on purpose.
They aren’t doing anything to you, you’re not even part of their equation, you’re doing it to yourself.
Just another sick guy fantasizing interaction and intent when there is none there. Women in everyday life dress for themselves and sometimes their loved ones, but they don’t dress for strangers, esp not random male substitute teachers.

Last edited:
They aren’t doing anything to you, you’re not even part of their equation, you’re doing I try to yourself.
Just another sick guy fantasizing interaction and intent when there is none there. Women in everyday life dress for themselves and sometimes their loved ones, but they don’t dress for strangers, esp not random male substitute teachers.
Right?!? She’s teaching 9th grade. In jeans. She’s just existing. Trying to, anyway.

Dudes gotta Dude, I guess. 🤷‍♀️😂

You sound like a horny teenager. Calm your dick down in an ice bath and stop drooling. Her actions need no explanation and no one here is going to inflate your pathetic ego by saying it's for you.

Teachers wear clothes that are deemed appropriate and comfortable. If it happens to get your little winky hard, so what?? Freeze your dick before going to work.

Fuck, sorry I said anything. If I could delete the whole thing I would.

I hope if anyone posts anything similar with genders reversed they get the same treatment.
Don’t worry, women haven’t been conditioned to believe that men exist to give us something pretty to look at. So we aren’t ever going to post ‘I saw a man at work in jeans today. Do you think he wore them for me?’

😂😂🙄

Lit dudes: ‘I wish more women would post and participate here’

Lit women: post and participate

Lit dudes: ‘No, not like that!’

This is why y’all fall for fake accounts pretending to be women. You don’t want actual women, you just want women’s bodies.

I hope if anyone posts anything similar with genders reversed they get the same treatment.
Absolutely they will get the same treatment!
However, very few women think like you do so it’s unlikely to see such a post unless it’s a parody of yours.

Lit dudes: ‘I wish more women would post and participate here’

Lit women: post and participate

Lit dudes: ‘No, not like that!’

This is why y’all fall for fake accounts pretending to be women. You don’t want actual women, you just want women’s bodies.
Want men in women’s bodies…

Sorry to see your thread attracted so many Karens. Some women just enjoy the attention. When I was in a technical college we had a young, and attractive, woman who worked in administration. She came into our class wearing just jeans and a sweater. As soon as she bent over we were all party to her wonderful breasts. As expected we all paid close attention to what she had to say and you could hear a pin drop.
As I said, some women just enjoy being looked at, if she wants your attention, you will know. If she is not, enjoy it like the sun.

The wording of your thread title is troublesome, like it's shifting the responsibility for you to behave decently onto those women to dress modestly.

Sure, I like to admire a pretty woman in sexy clothing and it's impossible not to notice especially in a hot summer, but I'm also able to control my basic urges and interact in a civil way without getting my creep on.

I’m a sub for high schools, and yesterday during the first period there was a co-teacher. She was hot. Maybe 5 feet 2, blonde hair, fit body, nice firm tits, and gorgeous legs accentuated by the jeans she wore that were so tight I don’t know how she got them on, plus her shoes had heels. Lips that made me wish they were sucking me.

This was all a lot as it was, but as she was helping some of the students, she bent over in front of me… not once, not twice, but three times… and her ass was as perfect as the rest of her.

Could she be so oblivious as to the effect she has on straight guys? I know when I was in 9th grade, if I had a teacher who looked and dressed like her I wouldn’t have been able to pay attention to what she was teaching!

I honestly don’t know if anyone noticed I was paying such close attention or not. Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on your point of view), she wasn’t in there for other periods, because I don’t know if I could have handled it!

Honestly, there are some days when I almost feel like there’s a conspiracy among hot women to torture me by doing things like that… I mean, I know they probably don’t give a crap if I happen to notice them or not! It would actually be great for my ego if I knew it was on purpose.
PS. They're NOT thinking of you - AT ALL. No matter what type of clothes that they might be wearing.

They pick out and wear clothes that they like and feel comfortable in - just like you do.

Quit being a 13-year-old kid that can't control himself. Or maybe, you're just not use to being around grown women. Get off your computer, get out of your mom's basement and go out to some public places so that you can actually see what women wear in the real world.

Grow up and realize that there are thousands of women that are dressed up just like her in the real world that are NOT doing it for men or to look "sexy". They're doing it to be comfortable.

Last edited:
Back