ok, what if...

likitisplit

Really Really Experienced
we have santa claus, the easter bunny, the tooth fairy, i'm sure to forget someone but what if poof! suddenly appearing in bedrooms in the middle of the night was...the penis fairy? with his magic wand and just a couple of whacks on one's penis you could trust him to change your size to whatever you wished for. what would you wish for? i'd go with 13 inches even, add an inch girth. i know that's a bit extreme but then women would smile at me and remember me. if they didn't i could just lean forward and be happy. what say you? :ROFLMAO:

we have santa claus, the easter bunny, the tooth fairy, i'm sure to forget someone but what if poof! suddenly appearing in bedrooms in the middle of the night was...the penis fairy? with his magic wand and just a couple of whacks on one's penis you could trust him to change your size to whatever you wished for. what would you wish for? i'd go with 13 inches even, add an inch girth. i know that's a bit extreme but then women would smile at me and remember me. if they didn't i could just lean forward and be happy. what say you? :ROFLMAO:
What if this guy left the ladies alone and stayed with mares?

after going 13 i'd want a reduction to 1 or 2 inches...if i could stand the loss of the ss.

Hang that 13" spike off your 54" waist and you'll need a larger bedroom to turn around in. :)

Back