Chubby Strippers?

My grandfather is a pervert to the tenth power. I don't know what he do tho. Because he already told me that he can't get it up anymore. But I always catch him riding around with tricks, and I always catch him riding through trick neighborhoods. So maybe he is one of those pay to rub feet kind of guys.
wow, you have such an interesting family.:D
I don't know for sure, but wouldn't blow-jobs be it, then? I mean he can't have an erection, but he can still feel through that thing, I guess.

wow, you have such an interesting family.:D
I don't know for sure, but wouldn't blow-jobs be it, then? I mean he can't have an erection, but he can still feel through that thing, I guess.

Getting a blow job without a erection is like brushing your teeth with no toothpaste. What's the point?

Zoo-mee rolls his partners in flour and aims for the wet spot.

You really miss the familiar comfort of Vetteman's warm ballsack on your forehead that much, eh?

410729.gif

Maybe he pay them to eat their pussy. He still can do that. I will be so vexed if I find out that's what he is doing. That's like you're paying someone to let you wash their car.

I'm supa high lol. I keep saying a bunch of dumb shit.

Are you averse to sex? It disgusts you to read about it?
Dunno if this was meant as a joke or otherwise. But:

It's Definitely a Query alt:
- the unsolicited psychoanalytic 'interpretations', most of them of an implicit derrogatory nature (see the most recent post in the other thread)
- the fact that it started picking on me in the past (out of the blue), too.
- that it has such a small post count and, most importantly, the fact that it posts in exactly the same forums that Query does.

Come to think of it: All 3 users (plus their alts) who picked on me had a predilection for exactly the same forums.

Just curious guys, and girls, who would honestly be interested in a chubby stripper? One that can dance, and mover his or her body, with a little chub?

It is fact in more than 9,067 countries, built women have all the fun.

I've seen a pregnant stripper. Also one with a leg cast. She couldn't do the pole very well.

I really want to go to this strip club with you. I have to go to this strip club with you.

I'm not a fan of strippers, but am a fan if chubby girls.
And we're a fan of you.

What does the OP mean by chubby, though?
With these unrealistic hollywood and modelling standards that glorify waif-like adolescentine bodies and anorexic models,
- I guess 95% of women nowadays would be considered 'chubby'.

Dunno if this was meant as a joke or otherwise. But:

It's Definitely a Query alt:
- the unsolicited psychoanalytic 'interpretations', most of them of an implicit derrogatory nature (see the most recent post in the other thread)
- the fact that it started picking on me in the past (out of the blue), too.
- that it has such a small post count and, most importantly, the fact that it posts in exactly the same forums that Query does.

Come to think of it: All 3 users (plus their alts) who picked on me had a predilection for exactly the same forums.

Sorry to disappoint, but you are wrong again. I am no query alt. I'm just a person with some extra time on her hands (December is a slow month and I have little work), poking holes in some idiotic posts in the general board, not just your idiotic posts. I'll bore of this soon, and pick up a book.

You are fun to watch on this board. You react like a marionette puppet and so many people have access to the strings. While it's amusing to observe, you may wish to get a handle on your handle.

*chuckle*

Sorry to disappoint, but you are wrong again. I am no query alt. I'm just a person with some extra time on her hands, poking holes in some idiotic posts in the general board, not just your idiotic posts. I'll bore of this soon, and pick up a book.

You are fun to watch on this board. You react like a marionette puppet and so many people have access to the strings. While it's amusing to observe, you may wish to get a handle on your handle.

*chuckle*
Additional arguments :

1. Your mentality and values are exactly the same. Some of your posts read the same.
2. You claim to be a "sub", but you're clearly the opposite. I read some of your posts and most of them are about trying to put down other posters. They project an image of someone who gets off by humiliating people.

3. The fact that both you and Query use have some sort of mental health or counselling background, given your 'lingo' (social worker -type, I suspect). And that you're both trying to use this knowledge as a sort of tool (those awesome unsolicited, derogatory 'psychoanalytic interpretations') in order to create a power imbalance when you pick on any specific "idiotic poster".
- It's easy to feel like you have the upper hand when your 'opponent' doesn't have your background. But it doesn't make you come across as more clever or powerful. It makes you come across as a coward, because you do not venture in areas where your opponent excells and you don't.

Additional arguments :

1. Your mentality and values are exactly the same. Some of your posts read the same.
2. You claim to be a "sub", but you're clearly the opposite. I read some of your posts and most of them are about trying to put down other posters. They project an image of someone who gets off by humiliating people.

- The fact that both you and Query use have some sort of mental health or counselling background, given your 'lingo' (social worker -type, I suspect). And that you're both trying to use this knowledge as a sort of tool (those awesome unsolicited, derogatory 'psychoanalytic interpretations') in order to create a power imbalance when you pick on any specific "idiotic poster".
It's easy to feel like you have the upper hand when your 'opponent' doesn't have your background. But it doesn't make you come across as more clever or powerful. It makes you come across as a coward, because you do not venture in areas where your opponent excells and you don't.

Many subs aren't submissive outside of the bedroom, you misguided and always misinformed twit.

I'll make this very easy for you, you dance like a little monkey with the tiniest of provocation. It's fun to watch, and I have time to spare as I'm not working much this month. My preferred forum is not very active right now, as well.

You may be the most predictable person on this forum, maybe on the site as a whole. You can name call me and feel powerful, but you have no effect. I can say the slightest thing to you and you blow your top and write a multiple paragraph response. Hey. Another poster does that. You must be the query alt.

You may be the most predictable person on this forum, maybe on the site as a whole. You can name call me and feel powerful, but you have no effect. I can say the slightest thing to you and you blow your top and write a multiple paragraph response. Hey. Another poster does that. You must be the query alt.

Blow off?
I'm actually chuckling while I'm writing & I'm enjoying this, a lot.
I think I might have a sadistic streak too, might be time for me to join you lovely BDSMers.

Many subs aren't submissive outside of the bedroom, you misguided and misinformed twit.
Gosh, I'm uneducated in the BDSM higher learning. I must be such an uneducated, unsophisticated person
compared to you.

Last edited:
Double post

This wasn't a double post, rather it was the first true thing I've seen you write.

Do you generally edit with "double post" when you regret a post?

You're no sadist.

*chuckle*

Last edited:
It is fact in more than 9,067 countries, built women have all the fun.

I really want to go to this strip club with you. I have to go to this strip club with you.

And we're a fan of you.

I went 22+ years ago. Naive me had no idea what biz it was being new to the area. I kid you not someone sent me and friends in and said they served "good tacos". Fucker.

It's the diviest of dives.

Lapdances can be rough with chubby strippers. I do like them but better to have a tiny spinner bouncing on your lap. If you must remain clothed anyways.

Jeans are lower riding on hips these days. Wearing a belt is very uncomfortable for lap dancing strippers, for obvious reasons. They therefore have a tendency to sit on your balls not on the meatier part.

Spinners for lapdances, hefty babes for tables dances and floor show.

In Canadian clubs, it's one dance with clothes on, one song topless and then third song she does the rug. Three song sets.

Strip clubs not what they used to be. VIP rooms have killed them. A long time ago in... strippers would get 75$ a set with a guarantee of 3 sets a shift. Plus table dances at 5$. A girl could make a very decent wage and not get touched.

Now strippers only get VIP money, must dance for free and pay DJ.

Used to go out with a whole bunch of buddies. Now it's just lone males in most clubs. Not the same atmosphere. Only one club in London downtown that gets a mixed crowd on Saturday nights.

This might be the funniest and saddest yelp review of the international strip club scene ever.

Back