Things... you learned from watching porn

Every woman is eager to have any kind of sex, any place, at any hour, of any day, with any man. :rolleyes:
 
White guys can have big dicks too. :rolleyes: If your lonely just order pizza.:rolleyes: Plots are a luxury. :rolleyes:
 
The way those girls moans n cries... sigh...if that really happens, either the neighbor would call 911 OR they woud've got their vocal chords ruptured....
 
That you must spit constantly on body parts to make them work properly and that every time you are fucking on a couch...there will always be a hot girl just out of sight watching and fingering herself until she is discovered and brought into the mix so that she too can join in and spit of body parts.
 
That there are guys who, when they're being sucked, just stand there silent and still like they're waiting to cross the road or something
 
If any repair is needed on a house, the woman needs to make sure she is either bathing in the shower or by a pool...and never hears anyone come in.
 
If two women don't quite get along, they can always wrestle each other which successfully resolves the conflict and leads to lots of scissoring and satisfying orgasms.

If only our world leaders could adopt this advantageous policy...
 
If any repair is needed on a house, the woman needs to make sure she is either bathing in the shower or by a pool...and never hears anyone come in.

With that in mind, I should probably get a part time job, doing some sort of house repair. :D
 
spit totally works as lube...

Spit is a major turn off for me (yes, something I learned from watching porn). I think if someone actually did that WITH me I probably would vomit. I guess I need my lube either natural or in a bottle ;)
 
Stepfathers are pretty much legally obligated to fuck their 18 year old stepdaughters.
 
Sex is automatically over when the guy comes on your ass

:confused:

Well that's just poor control.

You're supposed to pull out with enough time to allow her to reposition so she can receive your load in her face with an expression of worshipful adoration.
 
Back
Top