Dump on dickhead Doms (ignore opening post, best responses wanted)

Really? That figures. Loathsome
Yeah I'm pretty sure I remember him under a different name from years ago. Thanks for pointing this out.

@Bry1313

this guy is a daddy meme Dom ladies , yawl should check him out. See if he has the write stuff . Seriously, his game is tight
Pretty sure he's never called himself a Dom but it's hard to decipher what you mean since most of your posts make no sense.

It's embarrassing and disgusting and a disservice to gentlemen who respect women and they deserve all the crap that you can dump on them .

Maybe a change of focus is a good idea. Instead of naming and shaming, how about suggestions for responses. I know giving these cockwits any response is entirely unnecessary, but great burns are always fun.
sounds like some of you should share the objectionable PM's with the rest of the class. Leave out the names. Might make for some fun reading.

Sadly another dickhead to add. Not a Dom, but an author with a kink for glas elevators and sex in windows with the curtains open. He's 'looking Quietly'...or vice-versa (wink). Talks a good game says all the right things,then ghosts me.Really? You're that devoid of character that u can't just say,"sorry,not interested",?
But thank you James, bc I feel like I dodged a bullet. I really don't want my toes sucked,or have people watch me having sex. Besides, I've found a much better man...

Yeah I'm pretty sure I remember him under a different name from years ago. Thanks for pointing this out.

Pretty sure he's never called himself a Dom but it's hard to decipher what you mean since most of your posts make no sense.
They keep it vague for a purpose. I've been caught in the web of deceit. Vague misinterpretation when you reread it can be read several different ways...

Last edited:
Back