Dump on dickhead Doms (ignore opening post, best responses wanted)

Maybe a change of focus is a good idea. Instead of naming and shaming, how about suggestions for responses. I know giving these cockwits any response is entirely unnecessary, but great burns are always fun.

🤔🤔……depends on how committed you want to be. I would immediately flip the tables in the response and sell it that you actually prefer that role and have been doing it a long time ……then just try to see how much dumb shit you can convince him to do……then make a thread telling those stories.

Not as immediately satisfying as a poignant burn….but I prefer the long game 😌

🤔🤔……depends on how committed you want to be. I would immediately flip the tables in the response and sell it that you actually prefer that role and have been doing it a long time ……then just try to see how much dumb shit you can convince him to do……then make a thread telling those stories.

Not as immediately satisfying as a poignant burn….but I prefer the long game 😌
That sounds a bit like wasting a cold call scammers time. It's does take a lot of time and energy though.

Domliest dom that ever dommed? That would be me.

I am completely taken with my subby. No more applications accepted. Naked bowing, while appreciated, is not gonna get you very far here.

Naked bowing in the rock garden? Well, hmmmm, how long we talking here?

@snexxer is responsible for that one. Credit where credit is due.

I have thought Cold Blooded Thrusts of Fury would be a great band name. More metal than punk though I think. I can't remember where I got that one from though.
Hell yeah! I actually dont know shit about Doms but I like coming up with band names. Soldier Dolls has been bouncing around. Might be too political.

Hell yeah! I actually dont know shit about Doms but I like coming up with band names. Soldier Dolls has been bouncing around. Might be too political.
It could be. But I mean that can work sometimes. Look at Rage Against The Machine. I mean that was a while ago, but they got away with it

Wankers, eh?

Well, there's Zemus and his cousin/wife Ida Mae:

Zemus Wanker | Married with Children Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia

Ida Mae Wanker | Married with Children Wiki | Fandom

And the triplets:

Who's tv show living room would you want?

And Otto and Irwin:

Uncle Otto & Uncle Irwin | Married with Children Wiki | FANDOM powered ...

And we can't forget Pa (Ephraim) Wanker :

Tim Conway & Ed O'Neill on Married With Children | ♠ Tim Conway ...

Oddly most cunts dont even know when bands are being political. Look to Zombie by Cranberries. U2 made a career of it. Nwa. Hell even the Boss.
That is very true. The majority of people don't listen to lyrics, or if they do they don't try to figure them out

That is very true. The majority of people don't listen to lyrics, or if they do they don't try to figure them out
Right on. I spend more time than needed obsessing over lyrics. Marvin Gaye and Johnny Cash had plotical songs. Fuck they banned Imagine after 9-11. Plus many more.

Right on. I spend more time than needed obsessing over lyrics. Marvin Gaye and Johnny Cash had plotical songs. Fuck they banned Imagine after 9-11. Plus many more.
Banning songs is ridiculous. I used to spend a lot of time analysing lyrics, I still do to an extent.
Banning songs is as bad as banning books

I'll change my title to Pineapple Dom if Pmann changes his to Watermelon Dom. There's a fruit salad joke here somewhere, I just have to find it...

I used to spend a lot of time analysing lyrics, I still do to an extent.
I do the same with film 🎥 scenes . The idea of it starting in the writers ✍️ room , to story boards , then the director’s final cut I find amazing.

Oliver Stone was fantastic at punching the censors in the nose planting seeds of questioning what’s actually true and what’s actually happening or happened. Imo

Computer 🖥️ , what time is it in Sydney Australia,

computer “ it’s 12.56 am in Sydney “

me , 😉😈🏴‍☠️ cheers 🍻 happy Friday the 13Th

Back