TSCLT 4.0: Bitchy Malevolent Baby Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey motherfucker! That was one of the last great cars ever made. That sucker will wrap a telephone pole around it where a lot of cars will wrap themselves around a telephone pole! They just don't write 'em like that anymore!

Hey motherfucker! That was one of the last great cars ever made. That sucker will wrap a telephone pole around it where a lot of cars will wrap themselves around a telephone pole! They just don't write 'em like that anymore!

There's room enough in the back seat for a rack of "bitch skins" as well.:D;)

IMG_3216_jan15_large_402bedb3-fd4e-4f73-af83-fee61c16e142_large.jpg

Do you often suspect that those most prone to call white trash are most prone to white trash?

A thorough investigation of his entire family history will show the last words of every one of his ancestors was "Hey ya'll watch this!":D

Happy Sayurday!!!

Gotta alotta stuff to do today, and gotta couple of p00ter glitches, too. The old TRS80 needs a new cooling fan. I also left its charger at work, dammitall.

So you twats . . . er, lot, will have to make do with less me and more you. For a day or two.

Somehow, I suspect that Life will go on. Meanwhile, I have a couple of books to catch up on anyway.

tumblr_nk5f06NkAA1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg

Wat you lie! A TRS80 wouldn't have internet capability. Even you have left the stone age behind.

I also have a list of time eaters today, lots of little jobs that need doing but I've been putting them off all week but first, bacon and eggs :)

Happy Sayurday!!!

Gotta alotta stuff to do today, and gotta couple of p00ter glitches, too. The old TRS80 needs a new cooling fan. I also left its charger at work, dammitall.

I get to spend an hour under my dash today fixing the cable of my shift indicator. The lousy $12 part just came in the mail.:(

I get to spend an hour under my dash today fixing the cable of my shift indicator. The lousy $12 part just came in the mail.:(

Glad you're finally learning a trade in your dotage. With luck and a bit more experience, you might be able to get a job at JiffyLube.

With 25 mostly ignored posts out of 94 in this thread...somebody is desperate for attention.

#EVERYDAY

What a little pain in the ass that was. Thank God for the two pair of 7 inch hemostats I had in my toolbox, or I'd still be at it.

With 25 mostly ignored posts out of 94 in this thread...somebody is desperate for attention.

#EVERYDAY

Didn't he claim to be the most popular poster for 15 years or something to that effect?

Even if he hopes to be read or quoted why bother to do it with several different obvious alts? It's not like the sophmoric* insults are any different than they've been for the past ten or fifteen years. It's not like the authorship of the insults is not patently obvious.

*Sophmoric might be an overly generous characterization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back