The ICK factor.

There is a guy at work who, given the right circumstances, I would do in a heartbeat. Until today!

Today, another colleague was struggling to open a jar of coffee. He offered to help. He interlocked his fingers, pushed his hands forwards so the palms were facing me and cracked his fingers. Put me right off him.

With everybody icking me out like this, I think I will remain single forever!

#andiamnotpicky

Why does non of you find the word "ick" icky?

Awful, terrible neologism.

There is a guy at work who, given the right circumstances, I would do in a heartbeat. Until today!

Today, another colleague was struggling to open a jar of coffee. He offered to help. He interlocked his fingers, pushed his hands forwards so the palms were facing me and cracked his fingers. Put me right off him.

#andiamnotpicky
it cant' be no worse than all those snap crackle pops your knees and hips make when you start to ride me.
#i'don'tmindcauseits'u

#andiamnotpicky
I got you covered Debbie 🙌🏻🙌🏻

People who do not use correct spelling and grammar. 😁

Why do none of you find the word “ick” icky?

And I think that “icky” would also be considered a new word 😛
I'm suddenley the missing verse of a 90s song

♫It's like bad grammar, when you're being irate♫
♫It's the calling you out in front of your mates♫

The 1st time I heard the word ICK, it was last October and I was in Portugal with four women. I had a wallet - it was a velcro Minecraft one. It was so much of an ick apparently, they would not let me pay for any drinks.
And yet your tagline says you are not a harem keeper...what are we to believe😉😂

Believe it or not one was my wife, one a WAG, one a millionairess, and the last a soap opera actress.....
So these are pretty big unbelievable claims I tend to do.

Back