The ICK factor.

You guys have some disgusting icks. I’m curious as to the occasions that you’ve been confronted by such things but also scared af to ask about many of them. 💩

Today in the coffee shop, a guy sat down, with his drink, on one of the high stools at a table opposite mine. He was wearing formal trousers, like the bottom half of a suit. They were quite tight. He sat with his legs wide open and the crotch seam was pressed right up the middle of his very large balls. Women may sometimes have camel toe but this guy had the fucking humps. Was not a nice sight. ICK

Today in the coffee shop, a guy sat down, with his drink, on one of the high stools at a table opposite mine. He was wearing formal trousers, like the bottom half of a suit. They were quite tight. He sat with his legs wide open and the crotch seam was pressed right up the middle of his very large balls. Women may sometimes have camel toe but this guy had the fucking humps. Was not a nice sight. ICK
hey I thought moose knuckles were in this season? I bet them trousers smell awesome being all tucked up tight in the poop shoot all day.
Did he smile at you with a milk mustache over his missing teeth while you checked him out?

hey I thought moose knuckles were in this season? I bet them trousers smell awesome being all tucked up tight in the poop shoot all day.
Did he smile at you with a milk mustache over his missing teeth while you checked him out?
He sort of grimaced. I think the seam was pressing a little too hard

Biggest ick factor on here. Watching the disgusting way so many men on here communicate with women. The vulgarness. The expectations for them to respond to gross come ons. 🤢 chasing anything that breathes.

I agree... Although I can think of at least woman that behaves like this too...

I'm not naming names though!

Biggest ick factor on here. Watching the disgusting way so many men on here communicate with women. The vulgarness. The expectations for them to respond to gross come ons. 🤢 chasing anything that breathes.
I couldn't agree more. Besides, they are much easier to catch if they are not breathing...

I've never understood the turn on of this. Not my thing. But whatever works for the person. But this definitely seems to be more of a turn on for men and camel toe vs women and moose knuckle?
Is that really a turn on for women?

I've never understood the turn on of this. Not my thing. But whatever works for the person. But this definitely seems to be more of a turn on for men and camel toe vs women and moose knuckle?
Is that really a turn on for women?
The only thing it turned on for me was my gag reflex 🤢

I was for awhile! 😂😂😂
Trust me. I've had my moments too. But I've learned the reasons I went there, and I'm sure you did as well. It took me a long time to get over my horrible insecurities and stop craving attention. Any attention.
But I mostly see it was because I had very little self-worth.
The only thing it turned on for me was my gag reflex 🤢
haha okay. I'm not alone.

It's ick when you've told someone you like to get to know people first, find a connection, before going further.

But, he always brings in up in conversation:

"Are you interested in sex?" "Are we getting closer?" "Tell me what you want." "So, you just want friendship."

Or, a different conversation
"I think you're just afraid to admit some part of you wants me." 🙄 (I did. I did want him to trip and fall down stairs.)

This goes from ick to frustrating to throat punching quickly.

Stop pushing yourself on people.

Back