The ICK factor.

Today in the coffee shop, a guy sat down, with his drink, on one of the high stools at a table opposite mine. He was wearing formal trousers, like the bottom half of a suit. They were quite tight. He sat with his legs wide open and the crotch seam was pressed right up the middle of his very large balls. Women may sometimes have camel toe but this guy had the fucking humps. Was not a nice sight. ICK
That’s big balls ICK 🤣

Today in the coffee shop, a guy sat down, with his drink, on one of the high stools at a table opposite mine. He was wearing formal trousers, like the bottom half of a suit. They were quite tight. He sat with his legs wide open and the crotch seam was pressed right up the middle of his very large balls. Women may sometimes have camel toe but this guy had the fucking humps. Was not a nice sight. ICK
I’m sorry you had to see that Debbie

Oh no you weren’t
I promise I was!
Trust me. I've had my moments too. But I've learned the reasons I went there, and I'm sure you did as well. It took me a long time to get over my horrible insecurities and stop craving attention. Any attention.
But I mostly see it was because I had very little self-worth.

haha okay. I'm not alone.
You hit the nail on the head! I was insecure and immature and thought I would fill the emptiness with attention from people on the internet. Found out the hard way it made me feel worse.

I promise I was!
Letting people know you are interested in conversation of a sexual nature is totally different to how some of these guys behave.

I never saw you say anything like “what a fucking glorious dick, I would love to see my juices running down that” (at least not in public) 😁

Letting people know you are interested in conversation of a sexual nature is totally different to how some of these guys behave.

I never saw you say anything like “what a fucking glorious dick, I would love to see my juices running down that” (at least not in public) 😁
😂😂😂 yes, it's true I kept those in messages

But it was totally implied. 😂

Especially a bunch of old fucks chasing a catfish that supposedly wants to chat with them

giphy.gif

It's ick when you've told someone you like to get to know people first, find a connection, before going further.

But, he always brings in up in conversation:

"Are you interested in sex?" "Are we getting closer?" "Tell me what you want." "So, you just want friendship."

Or, a different conversation
"I think you're just afraid to admit some part of you wants me." 🙄 (I did. I did want him to trip and fall down stairs.)

This goes from ick to frustrating to throat punching quickly.

Stop pushing yourself on people.
(y)(y)(y)(y)

Back