What was the most hilarious fuck-up on the GB in 2018? Submit your entries!

I almost forgot about when miles decided to come back under his new names of Talkradio(loves spam) FakeNews, and now Talkradio1.

Because terrorists.

200w.gif

Sweet jesus fuck, that's hilarious.

It's not funny at all, because this means I can't drive to California. Don't want my truck to fall into the Grand Canyon. It's the only truck I have.

Right-guide replying to a post as vetteman was an expected fuck up, but funny nonetheless.

It really is a shame that this is limited to 2018... y'all remember when miles's wife caught him cheating on her with some litchix?

Or rather attempting to cheat on her with some litchix, be abuse let's face it, it's miles.
Then he had to leave for like 3 years... those were the times, no?
Or even better when he came back for awhile then had to commit litricide becaus the big bad terrorists were out to get him?

Heh heh....that was 15 years ago.

i miss the days of redneck spices and notnowhunny

oh and the woman who "died" and came back with a different username

Hey, Rory! Can I add a new category? Thanks in advance, Babe!

I nominate spacekowboy for the lifetime achievement award for outing himself as a cowardly snitch.

For your viewing pleasure….
That's alright. Asshole just got reported for lifting a post from the GB lounge in order to troll. On to Talk Radio2, miles!

I nominate spacekowboy for the lifetime achievement award for outing himself as a cowardly snitch.

Not cowardly if he proudly proclaimed doing it. You should probably look up the word.
And trolling fat stupid chicks is low, man. That one is a target rich environment so there is no need to use pics to troll. I mean I know you're too stupid to understand that but I have to try and teach. It's my duty as an occasionally decent human being.

It was not even worth responding to. It was that dumb.

He is not a great American :(

i miss the days of redneck spices and notnowhunny

oh and the woman who "died" and came back with a different username

Should I invite her back? :devil:

:rolleyes:

That was twenty years ago!

We are old.

Bitch.

are you calling me old?

Well seasoned?

Remember "pinkstarfish"?

She was the bomb diggity. How would you know her?

That’s the funniest thing that happened here this year?

Pitiful.

Everything is second place to your dumbfuckery, lil lace.

How is possible that you can never get anything right?

No it was pretty funny.

Extra super funny because Q-#### fancies hisself as Cliff Claven's protege.

Wouldn't have fucked that diseased cunt for money.
She was astoundingly stupid and her bullshit was all over the place, no consistency.

See, I thought her worst quality was being friends LadyFunk.

Back