Girls, what's the most amount of times you've cum in a day?

My wife says her record is 4; 2 from fucking and 2 from cunnilingus. I was the one doing the fucking and oral activities. She claims that her record with others is 3: 1 in the afternoon with one guy and 2 at night with another guy, both on a Saturday in college.

I could cum 5 times in a night when I was young and still cum 3 times in a night when the wife and I have sex, but certainly not every night. The wife cums 5 or more times a night when we have sex.

I'm not sure about in a 24 hour day. 4 orgasms is the most that I've had from masturbation, 6 orgasms is the most that I've had with another woman, and 3 orgasms is the most that I've had with a man.

Typically though, I usually have 1-3 orgasms from masturbaton, 1-4 orgasms with women, and 0-2 orgasms with men.

I'm not sure about in a 24 hour day. 4 orgasms is the most that I've had from masturbation, 6 orgasms is the most that I've had with another woman, and 3 orgasms is the most that I've had with a man.

Typically though, I usually have 1-3 orgasms from masturbaton, 1-4 orgasms with women, and 0-2 orgasms with men.
Is that nine per day

Very sexy, of course... but interesting and informative too. Thank you!

I also enjoyed how the "orgasms with men" was 0-2... as opposed to 1-2. That's fair. And I'll wear that (not proudly)...
Certainly, in my younger days I didn't know what the hell I was doing down there... lol. (Hope that I'm better at this age.)
But finally, I started dating girls who were giving themselves lots of masturbation-induced orgasms, and they were much more comfortable and capable to explain, and guide, how to become more proficient. Yay!

So not only is masturbation fantastic... but also extremely helpful to future partners and lovers. It's a win-win!
And delightful discussions like this one also help the process immensely. So cool.
Thank you for sharing this intimate knowledge with us here...

My ex could have as many as 20 orgasms in a session. After that I stopped counting. This is not unusual for women especially as a result of being orally pleasured.

1 day I lost count because it began in the middle of the night. I'd wake up, masturbate, cum, go back to sleep, rinse and repeat. Came again before work, then more when I got home. It was a very sexually frenzied day.
My bestie though? 20 times in one nightly session.

1 day I lost count because it began in the middle of the night. I'd wake up, masturbate, cum, go back to sleep, rinse and repeat. Came again before work, then more when I got home. It was a very sexually frenzied day.
My bestie though? 20 times in one nightly session.
In my teens at my horniest maybe 15. and i was raw shooting blanks by the end

Inspired by the male version here https://forum.literotica.com/threads/guys-what-is-the-most-times-you-came-in-a-single-day.1590851/

Could be solo or with help 😜

Up until August the most I had done was 6 but I got up to 10 one day when I was on holiday from work. I just stayed in bed all day and used different toys and teased for the whole day.
I have done this also, it was a miserable rainy Sunday in January not long ago (January actually) I pulled my treasure chest out and indulged myself in intimate fun not sure how many orgasms I had but it was quite a few and the most fun I’ve had in a long time, finishing up by riding my sybien cumming so much the only way to stop was to fall off. I fell into a deep sleep it was dark evening when I finally woke up. I was terribly soar, but the smile lasted several days.

Last edited:
I have done this also, it was a miserable rainy Sunday in January not long ago (January actually) I pulled my treasure chest out and indulged myself in intimate fun not sure how many orgasms I had but it was quite a few and the most fun I’ve had in a long time, finishing up by riding my sybien cumming so much the only way to stop was to fall off. I fell into a deep sleep it was dark evening when I finally woke up. I was terribly soar, but the smile lasted several days.
You’re my hero…

Back