Guys what is the most times you came in a single day?

For me it was 5 in my mid-thirties. Met my girlfriend at a hotel after we'd been apart for weeks and we were both horny as hell. I don't remember how many times she came, but it was probably about the same.

When I was in my teens, I remember masturbating 8-9 times.
More recently Sex was 5-6, and just yesterday was 4 times masturbating🫣😈🥰

6 on the first threesome with my wife and a male friend of ours . I know she at least doubled me but I don't know about our friend . We were about 30 then .

I need a time machine ! lol

And man was I sore the next few days... Stupid things kids do.. Or should I say young teen..🤣😂

in my twenties my personal best was 7 times. It was a wonderful 24 hour period. But now that just crossed into my fifties my recent best is 4 times.

You know why no one cares? Because not one person gives a shit about wank stories.

Fuck off back to the playground

with a woman about 10 years ago I came 6 times in one night, the last 3 were blowjobs & hand jobs though, but all good, damn i miss her...

In my teens, 7 in one day. I thought the aching balls were telling me to stop. These days, I'm happy when I cum twice. :rolleyes:

4 times I think? If by "day" you mean any 24hr period. But that was decades ago.

In my teens, 7 in one day. I thought the aching balls were telling me to stop. These days, I'm happy when I cum twice. :rolleyes:
Yeah I have no idea how many times in a day I would jerk off in a single day going through puberty but I am sure it was a lot especially on weekends.

When you're in a long distance relationship, you tend to pack a lot of sex into a very compact amount of time. Thanks to the good people at Pfizer labs, the little blue pill reduces your refractory time significantly. I once climaxed twice within 15 minutes (vaginally and orally) and then foolishly told my partner that my old "college record" was within reach. Bad idea. I ended up climaxing 7* times in about 15 hours, but put an asterisk by it because my final climax was a "dry fire"...climaxed hard with no output. My shrunken nutsack complained for two days straight afterwards and driving home was not pleasant due to the amount of chafing "down there". I regret nothing.

4 times jacking off when I was a horny teenager. With a woman my record was 7 times. The last one there was no semen at all, but the orgasm still felt fantastic. I wore a condom each time, and it was interesting to see how the semen volume decreased with each ejaculation.

Coitally, I once did it 5 or 6 time during the evening/night. I was pretty much climaxing dry by the end of it.
Masturbation-wise generally no more than twice in one day.

Twice I went six times in one night, and once seven. I was a much younger version of me when I did that...lol

My wife and I were with another couple and we had one hell of a fuckfest, I came at least 5 times and my wife probably 6 or more. All I remember is sore balls and the women saying their pussies were sore the next morning as we were having breakfast out by our pool.

Back