Year In Sex

HotDad6969

Virgin
Happy New Year Everyone!

Last year my wife and I tied an interesting experience. Using an app, we tracked and recorded our sex for the year. It lead to more awareness of our sexual needs and desires along with more discussion of how much sex we actually have. This year we will be trying to record more details regarding our sex to see where it goes. So without further ado.

Last year we had sex 152 times. Sex is when one or both of has an orgasm together. Of the 152 times, 85 times were oral sex. 34 of the 85 times we both orgasmed, one first and then the other. 37 of the 85 times just I orgasmed, 4 of the times just my wife orgasmed, and 10 of the times my wife orgasmed and then I orgasmed from penetration afterwards. Of the 152 total times, 67 of them were from penetration sex. Just I orgasmed 12 of the 67 times, just my wife orgasmed 2 of the 67 times, and we both orgasmed 53 of the 67 times. My wife orgasmed twice in a session four times. We also did a pussy massage 5 of the penetration times.

In the future I’ll be recording a few more details. If bondage is done. If a new remote control sex you is used. The pussy massage more accurately (definitely missed tracking some last year).

Any comments/ideas/encouragement are welcome!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Last year my wife and I tied an interesting experience. Using an app, we tracked and recorded our sex for the year. It lead to more awareness of our sexual needs and desires along with more discussion of how much sex we actually have. This year we will be trying to record more details regarding our sex to see where it goes. So without further ado.

Last year we had sex 152 times. Sex is when one or both of has an orgasm together. Of the 152 times, 85 times were oral sex. 34 of the 85 times we both orgasmed, one first and then the other. 37 of the 85 times just I orgasmed, 4 of the times just my wife orgasmed, and 10 of the times my wife orgasmed and then I orgasmed from penetration afterwards. Of the 152 total times, 67 of them were from penetration sex. Just I orgasmed 12 of the 67 times, just my wife orgasmed 2 of the 67 times, and we both orgasmed 53 of the 67 times. My wife orgasmed twice in a session four times. We also did a pussy massage 5 of the penetration times.

In the future I’ll be recording a few more details. If bondage is done. If a new remote control sex you is used. The pussy massage more accurately (definitely missed tracking some last year).

Seems a bit excessive to me. :)

Happy New Year Everyone!

I appreciate your post. I am baffled why my gf and I, we are both in our late 50s, don't have sex more frequently. We have sex each week and we very much enjoy each other that I don't understand why we get together so infrequently. What is the name of the app?

I appreciate your post. I am baffled why my gf and I, we are both in our late 50s, don't have sex more frequently. We have sex each week and we very much enjoy each other that I don't understand why we get together so infrequently. What is the name of the app?
This is easy for me. 2023 = 1 & 1, 1 oral and 1 good ol fashioned sex. Jan. 2023. Thats it. This is by her design. Plan for 2024= divorce.

It’s called “Nice” on iOS. Free as well although there is a pay version.

The frequency of sex for a couple has to do with hormone and energy levels.

This is based on our experiences with hormone replacement therapy (slow-release hormone pellets) we've tried via a health spa doctor. (And with others describing their similar experiences.)

Testosterone levels determine your (male or female) energy level, ability to sleep through the night, and sex drive. My wife (after a blood test) is on a mix of estrogen and testosterone pellets, which last three months. During the first week after the pellets are injected under the skin, she's relatively normal. But as they take effect, she becomes more energetic during the day and sleeps better at night. After the first week, (and her third set of replacement pellets,) her libido sky-rockets! She needs me or/and a toy 5 or 6 nights per week for the next 9-10 weeks, until the pellets begin to wear off. After ten weeks, she starts becoming more lethargic, sleeps later in the morning (due to restless nights), and loses interest in sex.

My wife has been going through these three-months hormone cycles for almost three years now, and the pattern is well established.

And three years ago, when I tried the pellets, ... well that experience showed me that TOO MUCH testosterone is a bad thing (at least for men.) My blood test showed I was already at mid-range. But I chose to try them anyway. They last six months in men, and became edgy, irritable, and easily angered. After the second or third angry argument we got into, I realized the cause, and never tried the pellets again. When they wore off, I went back to my old calm self.

Also, with regard to female orgasms, my wife used to say she was "one and done" after she had an orgasm. But she found a few years ago that now many times, she has what she refers to as "waves". She can control her reactions during sex to better enjoy the edging effect of those building orgasmic waves. But if she holds off too long, she can't get her "over the top orgasm" during that session. So, female orgasms may be more subjective.

You're still two ahead of me, and in 2023, you had more sex than I've had in 16 years. I feel ya. My 2024 plan also includes divorce.
Sorry to hear that. 16 years is a long time. Too long. I exist only as a monetary resource anymore.

Happy New Year Everyone!

I sorta kept track a few years ago. Not as detailed as you, just number of times. Think the most was 290+

I like this thread and the statistics.

I like to hear about how real people have sex, how often and what they do.

I think maybe we will tabulate how often we have sex.

At least you two do it together.

When I kept track and showed her one year, she got mad.

Going on six years of nothing

Happy New Year Everyone!

Let me guess, you're an engineer. 😆

Back