“Fucking” February

HotDad6969

Virgin
So there’s Dry January and No Nut November. I’m sure there’s many more I don’t know about but I’m 40 at this point so I can’t keep. But while we are at it why not Fucking February?

For this first year of Fucking February, the rule is you have to Fuck your wife every day of February. Originally, I had planned on doing this after my wife’s period was over so I had thought the idea would be the open time between two periods in February but I think next year it’ll be just every day of the Month of February.

So these are the rules. No oral. Not anal. Just fucking. Preferably with filling your significant other with cum. I challenge you to fuck every day in the month of February.

Sorry chum, Carter Woodson claimed February as Black History Month waaaaay back in 1926.
Just a side note, he chose February because it was the month both Abraham Lincoln and Frederick Douglass had their birthdays.

So there’s Dry January and No Nut November. I’m sure there’s many more I don’t know about but I’m 40 at this point so I can’t keep. But while we are at it why not Fucking February?

For this first year of Fucking February, the rule is you have to Fuck your wife every day of February. Originally, I had planned on doing this after my wife’s period was over so I had thought the idea would be the open time between two periods in February but I think next year it’ll be just every day of the Month of February.

So these are the rules. No oral. Not anal. Just fucking. Preferably with filling your significant other with cum. I challenge you to fuck every day in the month of February.
I absolutely insist on enjoying mutual oral too or else the deal is off...

After about day 3 there wouldn't be much filling. :)

If I’ve got no wife, will one be provided for me? 🧐

Sorry chum, Carter Woodson claimed February as Black History Month waaaaay back in 1926.
Just a side note, he chose February because it was the month both Abraham Lincoln and Frederick Douglass had their birthdays.

Would it be inappropriate to have sex during Black History month?

Bummer.

Good Luck finding a wife that Would let you do every day. One thing what about Raincoats?

Back