FUCKING WINDOWS!!!

AmberSolis

Virgin
Mother fucking Windows, mother fucking Bill Gates, architect of all this FUCKING BULLSHIT!!! I am so sick of your miserable god-damned excuse for software, I can only wish you were present for at least some of the fucking you have provided for everyone else on Earth, you unbelievable miserable piece of shit! Seriously? HOW could you fuck up a piece of writing software like this?

Mother fucking Windows, mother fucking Bill Gates, architect of all this FUCKING BULLSHIT!!! I am so sick of your miserable god-damned excuse for software, I can only wish you were present for at least some of the fucking you have provided for everyone else on Earth, you unbelievable miserable piece of shit! Seriously? HOW could you fuck up a piece of writing software like this?
tell us how you really feel. So what part of windows pissed you off?

Does this have something to do with the Broken Window(s) Theory from economics???

tell us how you really feel. So what part of windows pissed you off?
In particular, what has pissed me off, and the hotel in which I am staying, is WIndows tendency to hide my files where it thinks is best, rather than where I choose to put them. So I've written a neat bit, saved it, and go back to find it ... and it's a billion fucking questions as to where the file actually is!

Jesus, Bill Gates! Fucking UNIX was better than this! Cobol? Fortran? FAR better than this Windows 11 bullshit!

But, enough about me. What's up with y'all?

Love,
Amber

Last edited:
I get paid to support Windows and a lot more and still have no idea what you are bitching about.

Don't use onedrive? Or if you do set it to only back up files and save and work local. I'll admit they make that hard to do. And it is on you to remember to hit the save button. They disable auto save if you turn off onedrive. However that does allow you to control your file system. I am still frustrated with the new downloads folder. If I am saving something off the internet I usually know where I want it. Having to get all the folders open to copy stuff where it belongs is time consuming.
Windows 11 introduces a lot more of that. In the name of efficiency they moved all the buttons to new locations and 2 more layers deep in menus. I am not sure how 6 extra clicks is more efficient or productive. However I do notice an improvement in hardware utilization in speed and I swear the video aspect of the screen is more clear than it was before. Before 11, on windows 10.
Also frustrating on file saves is an Airbook. But.... If you can get used to that I think the visual experience on the screen apple provides is superior to any monitor or screen I run Windows, linux or raspberry pi on. I am usually home so I lazily drape myself on my comfy couch and remote all the other systems from here with the airbook. If I need multiple screens I have to go sit at my desk.

I'm working on the drink right now. a bottle of Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon. With any luck the bottle will kill the rage and I can get to sleep in a little while.
Nice I had the last glass from the very same bottle with dinner last night.

Sorry about your frustrations. Its one of those things either find a work around or another application all together.

Don't use onedrive? Or if you do set it to only back up files and save and work local. I'll admit they make that hard to do. And it is on you to remember to hit the save button. They disable auto save if you turn off onedrive. However that does allow you to control your file system. I am still frustrated with the new downloads folder. If I am saving something off the internet I usually know where I want it. Having to get all the folders open to copy stuff where it belongs is time consuming.
Windows 11 introduces a lot more of that. In the name of efficiency they moved all the buttons to new locations and 2 more layers deep in menus. I am not sure how 6 extra clicks is more efficient or productive. However I do notice an improvement in hardware utilization in speed and I swear the video aspect of the screen is more clear than it was before. Before 11, on windows 10.
Also frustrating on file saves is an Airbook. But.... If you can get used to that I think the visual experience on the screen apple provides is superior to any monitor or screen I run Windows, linux or raspberry pi on. I am usually home so I lazily drape myself on my comfy couch and remote all the other systems from here with the airbook. If I need multiple screens I have to go sit at my desk.
BS! OneDeive is da-bomb! So is Sharepoint which is a business class version of OneDrive to replace on-site servers for file sharing.

But focusing on OneDrive that is an awesome product. ALL my customers except the rare few where their desktop documents and pictures are redirected to a server share I have them all on OneDrive to sync their desktop documents and pictures folders.

You don’t necessarily download files from OneDrive unless you are on a computer that doesn’t have it configured with your account that you are using for whatever reason. Instead it is primarily used for file storage and sync.

Superb tool especially when switching over to a new computer. If they are already using OneDrive I just log into the new computer with their account and poof all their files are syncing to the PC.

If they aren’t using OneDrive and I know I will be installing a new computer soon I will configure OneDrive on the old computer so I don’t have to bother with data transfer.

The only time I can’t do it this way is when the select few that are still on Windows 7 which you will find more and more programs no longer work on it. Like the latest version of Chrome. It opens and just closes.

And the first thing Gates did after writing the first version of Windows is to right viruses that would crash it so he could also sell you virus protection software.

Yes turn off the all that cloud shit. Have you read the cloud agreement? Probably not. Besides you don't want your work sitting out there where someone might find it and steal it.

I'm still on Windows 10 because of the bullshit that 11 sends back to Microsoft. They don't need to know what I'm doing. Even 10 sends a lot of stuff back, yet there are programs you can get that will block all that crap from happening.

BS! OneDeive is da-bomb! So is Sharepoint which is a business class version of OneDrive to replace on-site servers for file sharing.

But focusing on OneDrive that is an awesome product. ALL my customers except the rare few where their desktop documents and pictures are redirected to a server share I have them all on OneDrive to sync their desktop documents and pictures folders.

You don’t necessarily download files from OneDrive unless you are on a computer that doesn’t have it configured with your account that you are using for whatever reason. Instead it is primarily used for file storage and sync.

Superb tool especially when switching over to a new computer. If they are already using OneDrive I just log into the new computer with their account and poof all their files are syncing to the PC.

If they aren’t using OneDrive and I know I will be installing a new computer soon I will configure OneDrive on the old computer so I don’t have to bother with data transfer.

The only time I can’t do it this way is when the select few that are still on Windows 7 which you will find more and more programs no longer work on it. Like the latest version of Chrome. It opens and just closes.
Bill Gates didn’t write shit. He saw an opportunity with DOS made a deal that lead a path to his financial success. He had other people do the work just like Steve Jobs.

The only owner that I can of that wrote his own shit in the beginning was Sean Parker and Mark Zuckerberg.

I know it’s just a different deal with the devil AberSolis, but throw that MicroShit system off your balcony and move over to a Mac…I did this back in the 00’s and have never looked back…

Apple comes with it’s share of frustrations but far fewer than anything that Gates has his grubby fingerprints on….

I know it’s just a different deal with the devil AberSolis, but throw that MicroShit system off your balcony and move over to a Mac…I did this back in the 00’s and have never looked back…

Apple comes with it’s share of frustrations but far fewer than anything that Gates has his grubby fingerprints on….
It all depends on the need for the PC. Majority of businesses I support need to use Windows.

Monopolized products and services become crap, until they're so crappy that users must find a way to break the monopoly. There is also the cycle of initial, diminishing, and negative returns. Microsoft is deep into the negative returns phase, when products become crappier while still becoming more expensive. Apple may still be in the diminishing returns phase. Apple users will have opinions about that.

XP might be the only Windows I ever used before I switched to Linux.

according to you, you are an old lady with a love for incest.

how is that going professionally?

I'm still on ten and it pisses me off when overnight they try to force the upgrade and I open my computer to that screen where they have "decline" in the tiniest letters possible. Then once I do it takes a half hour for my PC to start acting like it used to, everything is just crazy slow.

I bought a lap top from a local computer guy who works out of his house and told him I wanted something that ran on windows seven and with word 97-2003.
I use it more and more as time goes by because I never needed anything beyond that system.

Back