Vibrator Help! (Christmas gift for the wife)

HotDad6969

Virgin
Hey All,

I need some help with a gift idea for my wife. I have two requirements.

1. It must be able to be used remotely. I travel and would like to try some fun while I'm on the road and she is at home.
2. No penetration! My wife has tried sex toys and just never really enjoyed the penetration type sex toys (i.e. dildo, traditional vibrator cock, etc.). She really enjoys outside vibration and or those sucking sex toys.

So far the only thing on my radar is from Lovesense and linked below.

So what has worked for everyone else? What have people hated? What have people loved? Thanks in advance!

https://www.lovense.com/magnetic-panty-vibrator

Hey All,

1. It must be able to be used remotely. I travel and would like to try some fun while I'm on the road and she is at home.
2. No penetration! My wife has tried sex toys and just never really enjoyed the penetration type sex toys (i.e. dildo, traditional vibrator cock, etc.). She really enjoys outside vibration and or those sucking sex toys.

So what has worked for everyone else? What have people hated? What have people loved? Thanks in advance!

I strongly recommend a womanizer or satisfyer. My wife's favorite was a rabbit until I bought a womanizer. She prefers it over any thing else, and we do have many options.

Unfortunately, not that we have found. Maybe someone else can chime in. It would be a great toy to combine with a penetrative toy.

I'm not sure about that particular panty vibe from LOVENSE, but I have a LOVENSE Nora ( full penetration rabbit style), but I love the remote capabilities of that app.
It works very well😉

I used the Lovense (internal) remotely. The only downside was it sent a request, so a surprise vibe couldn't just happen. Even so, she had a great time! In reviews, the internal was rated as quieter, so more discreet in professional settings or restaurants.

I strongly recommend a womanizer or satisfyer. My wife's favorite was a rabbit until I bought a womanizer. She prefers it over any thing else, and we do have many options.
I have to agee, the womanizer is spectacular. We have the top of the range one, but i think the entry level would be just as good, as all the bells and whistles are no needed. BUT... It has no internet or remote app.

I bought my wife a rechargeable wand that has a warming feature..no remote function obviously..but everytime she uses it that’s a guaranteed change of sheets

My wife and I went to a novelty store recently and spotted a vibe shaped like a lobster claw. The part that penetrated was very small and the goal was to put a vibration contact point on her G-spot and clit at the same time. It was remotely controlled and also had an app you could download to do it from far away. I do not remember the name but it was at one of the Hustler stores, so maybe you can find it on their webpage.

Hey All,

the pistol type hair dryer style...deep penetrating type and hope she doesn't leave you. mine has 30 speeds and i cum like hell.

Look at this one, man! This Wildolo APP Remote Control can achieve fun with greater ease. Invite your wife to control the device from a thousand miles away. https://www.wildolo.com/78-vibrating-dildos
I bought one before and they got a discount for new customers. Ask their customer service to get one. Hope you buy a good gift for your wife.

Attachments

• TRR_UUB03545RMJ61F%__RT.png
    TRR_UUB03545RMJ61F%__RT.png
    553.7 KB · Views: 3
Lovense Dolce. It feels amazing on the clit. It has a penetrative part but the clit is where the main action is. Remote control as well. I love nothing more than Sir using it on me or allowing strangers on the Web to take control 😍

Back