Girls, Can You Please Tell Me the Best Sex Toy? (Gift for Wife)

Bluesky8888

Literotica Guru
Hello Girls, Ladies, Women, Babes,

Can you please tell me your favorite sex toy? I want to surprise my wife with a new one but donโ€™t want to just guess and end up with a lame one.

Is there one or two these days are are really blowing you away?

Please let me know ๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

Blue

Thanks to you both for the responses. The sybian is too large to store anywhere, and the hitachi was too strong for her even on the lowest settings. The egg is a possibility, but I was hoping for something more fun/different.

Any more suggestions for the latest and greatest toys are appreciated ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

Third yes on the Hitachi.

I found it too powerful at first, too. Turns out that I need it more on my pubic bone than directly on my clit. The vibration travels to where I need it, without the discomfort that resulted from the direct contact. She might want some time alone to experiment with it and give it another chance.

I have a Sybian, and I prefer the Hitachi.

Thereโ€™s a reason the Hitachi Magic Wand has sold millions...
https://hitachiwand.com/
I was going to add that most battery toys look great on the shelf, but have a relatively short working life, or so it seems....The Hitachi can usually stand up to the test of time, and won't let you down when the going gets tough, downfall, some complain of it being a bit heavy, and some complain about it being a bit loud, however not very complain up about its 0-120 performance factor

There are also attachments for the hitachi. A smooth silicone cap/cover for it might be a total game changer if sheโ€™s looking to tone down the intensity a bit.

Also, the Sybian is LOUD. If you have kids or downstairs neighbors, youโ€˜re going to have to explain why youโ€™re doing so much construction work in the bedroom in the middle of the night.

Thanks to you both for the responses. The sybian is too large to store anywhere, and the hitachi was too strong for her even on the lowest settings. The egg is a possibility, but I was hoping for something more fun/different.

Any more suggestions for the latest and greatest toys are appreciated ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน
I think! and you would need to check....But I thought there was a power reduction component that the wand could be plugged into, and you can make it more of a variable speed....hence being able slow the low setting right down

There are also attachments for the hitachi. A smooth silicone cap/cover for it might be a total game changer if sheโ€™s looking to tone down the intensity a bit.

Also, the Sybian is LOUD. If you have kids or downstairs neighbors, youโ€˜re going to have to explain why youโ€™re doing so much construction work in the bedroom in the middle of the night.
Lmao......construction work in the bedroom...too funny.......although I was staying in a hotel....and its 2Am....with all this racket going on....and I am thinking to myself! what in the christ is going on.....turns out the front desk got a few calls about some kind of construction that was happening(bedroom construction that is)

Lmao......construction work in the bedroom...too funny.......although I was staying in a hotel....and its 2Am....with all this racket going on....and I am thinking to myself! what in the christ is going on.....turns out the front desk got a few calls about some kind of construction that was happening(bedroom construction that is)
Sorry! That might have been me! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Sorry! That might have been me! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Lol.....I think it was the room above me, but having been woken up, I thought for a minute or two it was in fact some kind of night time construction project, as there happened to be a daytime project that was happening in close proximity.....its funny when I think about it now though!

The speed control for a Hitachi is the same item used for motors, power tools, but not for incandescent lamps.

Variable Speed Control

We have one clipped to the bed frame and tucked underneath, everything plugged in ready to go. I can grab it, touch it in a good place, and slowly turn the knob until i hear nice noises.

Last edited:
I have the Nora rabbit by LOVENSE too๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
You can control it right next to her, or long distance using the app.
It's cool, fun, and durable!

Your tongue ....... it is the remote & her moans r the speed & pulsating buttons. It works & beats evry toy in the entire market ..... the wetr the betr

Back