Girls, Can You Please Tell Me the Best Sex Toy? (Gift for Wife)

The wand used to be the pinnacle of handheld devices in my experience but the newer clitroal stimulators that are shaped so they fit around the clit and they suction vibrate are something else entirely

Lelo makes great toys for women, and they make a smaller "Smart Wand2" if a wand is going to be your choice, but they have a bunch of toys just for women. The customer services is fantastic along with the guarantees offered on the toys, well worth the costs.

Yes I agree with Monica above... and Lelo has great clitoral stimulators.

So turned on
Using a vibrating dildo (Sexy Slave's "Bombex") rn to cum before work

Pillow Talk Sassy G Spot Vibrator is fab, but check out Phallophile reviews she tests toys and has detailed reviews 👌😘

I was very surprised to find a new toy in my stocking hung on the fireplace mantle on Christmas. It was the We-Vibe wearable g-spot vibrator!! Holy cow!!
I immediately got it out of the box, read the instructions while the battery charged, downloaded the app (hubby did too) and plugged that pink beauty into the place it was designed for!!
The novelty of it hasn't worn off yet although the claims of having it inserted for extended periods can be a bit uncomfortable and the battery life hasn't been all that great, but at least it's rechargeable.
We had a small group of friends over on New Years Eve and now the other ladies want to get one!! I hope my hubby gets a referral kickback from the Pink Cherry store so he can surprise me with more toys at a discounted price.
This thing wasn't a cheap item.
Check it out!

I was very surprised to find a new toy in my stocking hung on the fireplace mantle on Christmas. It was the We-Vibe wearable g-spot vibrator!! Holy cow!!
I immediately got it out of the box, read the instructions while the battery charged, downloaded the app (hubby did too) and plugged that pink beauty into the place it was designed for!!
The novelty of it hasn't worn off yet although the claims of having it inserted for extended periods can be a bit uncomfortable and the battery life hasn't been all that great, but at least it's rechargeable.
We had a small group of friends over on New Years Eve and now the other ladies want to get one!! I hope my hubby gets a referral kickback from the Pink Cherry store so he can surprise me with more toys at a discounted price.
This thing wasn't a cheap item.
Check it out!
Try Shein they have sex toys cheap

A wand, or a realistic dildo that's just a bit bigger than you, so it gives her a new experience. She'll love it 🙂

The first time my husband ever saw me squirt was using a Hitachi magic wand, so I definitely suggest that. I have a number of toys and this is in my top 5 favorites. If she has sensitive nipples, I suggest a set of adjustable nipple clips as well.

There are also attachments for the hitachi. A smooth silicone cap/cover for it might be a total game changer if she’s looking to tone down the intensity a bit.

Also, the Sybian is LOUD. If you have kids or downstairs neighbors, you‘re going to have to explain why you’re doing so much construction work in the bedroom in the middle of the night.
Try covering the Hitachi with a Tenga Egg.

Try a clit sucker. After my wife hit menopause, her orgasms changed and her clit doesn't engorge like it used to. A clit sucker solved that problem.

Hello Girls, Ladies, Women, Babes,

Can you please tell me your favorite sex toy? I want to surprise my wife with a new one but don’t want to just guess and end up with a lame one.

Is there one or two these days are are really blowing you away?

Please let me know 😛

Thanks 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Blue
elypse art inflatable xoxo

Back