Ladies - help with a gift idea for my wife, please?

Rob_Royale

with cheese
Hiya. I need help with a gift idea for my wife.

My wife likes to sleep in a pair of boy shorts and an old t-shirt shirt that's been washed to the point where it's super soft and stretched out.
I noticed recently that her old shirts were starting to really wear out, and I thought it would be a nice gift idea if I could get her some nice sleeping shirts. I'm going to do some online searching and shopping on my own, but if any of you have a suggestion I'd love to hear it.

Thanks.
Rob

My wife likes to sleep in a pair of boy shorts and an old t-shirt shirt that's been washed to the point where it's super soft and stretched out.
I noticed recently that her old shirts were starting to really wear out, and I thought it would be a nice gift idea if I could get her some nice sleeping shirts. I'm going to do some online searching and shopping on my own, but if any of you have a suggestion I'd love to hear it.

Thanks.
Rob
Nothing says I love you like a pound of bacon. :)

Are you sure you know why she likes those shirts for sleeping in? It could be exactly because they are now soft and stretchy, or just that they are associated with some kind of nice memories. New ones might not be considered an upgrade..

Thanks.
Rob
I like lands end night gowns made of supima cotton, they feel just like already broken in tshirts which is what I used to wear until they would get too holey. They also have night shirts and other things.
They feel great and if you get a coordinating robe, can look presentable.
40% off sale right now too.

Are you sure you know why she likes those shirts for sleeping in? It could be exactly because they are now soft and stretchy, or just that they are associated with some kind of nice memories. New ones might not be considered an upgrade..
Fair question. She was considering doing this herself recently, but she really drags her feet when it comes to spending money on herself. If I asked for them, they would be on the doorstep tomorrow. I was just going to return the favor.
I like lands end night gowns made of supima cotton, they feel just like already broken in tshirts which is what I used to wear until they would get too holey. They also have night shirts and other things.
Thanks, I will look. Much obliged.

So thanks very much to those who commented and even more to those who sent me PMs with suggestions. In the end, I bought four very nice sleep sets for her and spent a fair bit. She liked them very much but ....

as it turns out ... she had already bought herself some at Target on the season-end 60% off closeout sale. For about a third of what I spent. So she returned my gifts and bought herself a new attachment for her KitchenAid with the refund. When it arrived yesterday, she kissed me and smiled, saying she loved my birthday gift.

I'm not sure if this was a win or not, but I'll take it. :sneaky: :giggle:

So thanks very much to those who commented and even more to those who sent me PMs with suggestions. In the end, I bought four very nice sleep sets for her and spent a fair bit. She liked them very much but ....

as it turns out ... she had already bought herself some at Target on the season-end 60% off closeout sale. For about a third of what I spent. So she returned my gifts and bought herself a new attachment for her KitchenAid with the refund. When it arrived yesterday, she kissed me and smiled, saying she loved my birthday gift.

I'm not sure if this was a win or not, but I'll take it. :sneaky: :giggle:
Which attachment did she get?

Holey night gowns, Batman!

Back