story idea- Not sure if this would count as incest

chewymin

Virgin
The basic premise of this idea comes from the long distance sex toys that I have seen. they can be controlled via wifi or Bluetooth. So here is the basic idea of the story
A family, (mom, dad, daughter, son or friend) is on a road trip, a graduation road trip taking the daughter to college or something.
The daughter decides to wear a vibrator that her boyfriend can control during the drive so they can have alittle fun.
The mother has the same vibrator and she decides to wear it during the drive so the dad can control it and they can have some fun. Unbeknownst to all of them the two vibrators end up linked together via the cars wifi. so as the dad is driving he is using his phone to control his wife's vibrator he also accidentally controlling the daughter's.

not really sure where it would go from there, how long would it take for anyone to figure it out? who would figure it out? what would there reactions be?

story could also be about mom, dad, son, and daughter inlaw. son and dad think they are controlling their respective wife, but the controls get mixed up.... not really a fleshed out story idea just something that popped in my head and I thought it could have some comedic potential, or sexy potential, however they story went

It would work well in I/T. Families driving in cars and having sexy times is a familiar and popular plot line.

I like the idea. It has potential.
One of my fav!

Back to the original idea, it's very nice. But why not switch controls, like Dad controling Daughter's toy and Boyfriend controling Mom's.

One of my fav!

Back to the original idea, it's very nice. But why not switch controls, like Dad controling Daughter's toy and Boyfriend controling Mom's.
that was the point of the second part. But the over all point is that at least initially nobody knows what's going on. So the specific couples wouldn't necessarily matter. I would just like to see the idea explored

that was the point of the second part. But the over all point is that at least initially nobody knows what's going on. So the specific couples wouldn't necessarily matter. I would just like to see the idea explored
I meant it that way, i.e. no one knows that toys was mixed. Like Dad pushes the button but seeing no reaction, pushes harder - now Daughter can barely hold it.

Whether it counts as incest, depends on how far you take it outside that car. If you're not aiming for incest, then switch up the characters to just some friends who decide to rent a van and take a vacation together. By pure chance, two couples have all worn a Bluetooth vibe toy, men and women, just for extended foreplay/edging.

And then the car's Bluetooth feature screws with them. Imagine being the un-vibed couple when the others are squirming all over the seats and the smell of sex begins to fill the van.

A fun idea.

An interesting idea.

As for how the daughter/mother figure out what's going on, it could be something as simple as that the dad presses it particular hard at one point and the daughter squirms and sees that her mother has the exact same reaction. Then when it happens again, she sees the same result and therefore knows their vibrators are linked.

But ditto the others, "incest" kind of depends on how far you take it.

This is a fun idea. Personally, I have zero issues with it being an incest story. It's Lit's most popular category. I like the idea of the two toys being in sync with each other. Whatever Mom is feeling, her daughter is experiencing, too. And vice versa, of course. I'm not sure of the logistics about those signals getting crossed, but that doesn't need to be completely documented, only established as - in this story - this is a thing.

If I were to write it, Dad would be controlling both his wife's and daughter's toys. He sees the impact he's having on his wife. Slowly, he begins to recognize how he seems to be having the same impact on his daughter. He's unsure if that's true, so he has to test his theory until he knows. Meanwhile, his daughter is furiously texting her boyfriend to calm down and cut it out. How long before she believes her boyfriend when he claims, "I'm not doing it!" How long before she beings to realize it's her Dad . . . and Mom is sitting on a toy, too!

Yeah, cute idea. :)

Back