Incest Story Idea

lovebbwmom

Amateur Author
I've got an idea for an incest mom/son/daughter story, and want your thoughts.

Son is going through his mother's drawers and finds a letter from her Psychiatrist diagnosing her with Spectrophilia. (Spectrophilia is sexual attraction to either ghosts or sexual arousal from images in mirrors, as well as the alleged phenomenon of sexual encounters between ghosts and humans.)

Since the son can't become a ghost, he sets up a hidden camera and projector in her room. He watches her, and, when she looks in the mirror, he projects an image of himself on the blank wall behind her producing his reflection while she's looking in the mirror. If she turns around, he turns it off.

His mother slowly becomes attracted to her son. One thing leads to another, etc.

Daughter catches mom and son, gets mad. Eventually she joins in the fun. BTW, just a small twist: the son and daughter are her interracial fraternal twins. The son is white and the daughter is black.

Son and daughter fall in love, and they all live as mother/son/daughter-in-law.

Any thoughts?

I feel like this could also be a Scooby-Doo story. Getting tired of trying to figure out where he and Daphne stand, he turns to the only woman he ever loved, and sets to trap her with skills learned from many unmasked villains.

It seems to me that it's lacking something.. The way you describe it, the mother is basically tricked. That might work just fine for a fling, but isn't a great foundation for a 'happy ever after' ending. Maybe you need to add something that makes this actually interesting for her in the long run?

I've been laying it out, and I totally agree. I've add some of the dialogue with her doctor. Towards the middle I reveal she's known almost since the beginning, and she's actually trying to get him to cross that line while she's trying to build up the courage to do the same.

It seems to me that it's lacking something.. The way you describe it, the mother is basically tricked. That might work just fine for a fling, but isn't a great foundation for a 'happy ever after' ending. Maybe you need to add something that makes this actually interesting for her in the long run?
Dear Madam, would you please write a mom son incest story?

The medical diagnosis is a fantastic idea. Perhaps mom could start masturbating to family pictures in the room.

Typically, when a story lacks something, it is tension. It seems to me here, that maybe you can play up more on the images in the mirror. Slowly, slowly, slowly the mother gets turned on more and more by her son's spooky image...

Then the sister catches him in the act. She is repulsed, in part from seeing him manipulee their mother, but then starts seeing her brother in a different light.

One thing I caution about however is something called "the kitchen sink". This is where a writer just throws everything possible into the story:

Mother/Son Incest
Brother/Sister Incest
Inlaw Incest
Interracial Sex

There can be more, but what ends up happening is, the reader does not see a well plotted out story, they see a writer desperately trying to inject all their fetishes into one story, and the reader realizes its all about the writer, and pulls them out of the story. By all means, write about your kinks, but keep them limited. The place to put others is in another story, thereby making several great stories instead of one crappy one.

Why not just sext via ouija board with grandad like a normal family and see where it leads

Typically, when a story lacks something, it is tension. It seems to me here, that maybe you can play up more on the images in the mirror. Slowly, slowly, slowly the mother gets turned on more and more by her son's spooky image...

Then the sister catches him in the act. She is repulsed, in part from seeing him manipulee their mother, but then starts seeing her brother in a different light.

One thing I caution about however is something called "the kitchen sink". This is where a writer just throws everything possible into the story:

Mother/Son Incest
Brother/Sister Incest
Inlaw Incest
Interracial Sex

There can be more, but what ends up happening is, the reader does not see a well plotted out story, they see a writer desperately trying to inject all their fetishes into one story, and the reader realizes its all about the writer, and pulls them out of the story. By all means, write about your kinks, but keep them limited. The place to put others is in another story, thereby making several great stories instead of one crappy one.
I think you're right. Unfortunately, I already published it.

It ended up with 3 sex scenes Mom/Son, Bro/Sis & Bro/Sis/Mom. I think it would've worked better with bro getting sis first. Maybe sis was the one diagnosed. Then mom because mom/son is considered the ultimate taboo for a son I think. That way the taboo tension would've built naturally.

Why not just sext via ouija board with grandad like a normal family and see where it leads
I wish I would've thought of that. :) Originally, I was looking for a story with an odd/supernatural sort of edge to it without going too far off the rails.

I think you're right. Unfortunately, I already published it.

It ended up with 3 sex scenes Mom/Son, Bro/Sis & Bro/Sis/Mom. I think it would've worked better with bro getting sis first. Maybe sis was the one diagnosed. Then mom because mom/son is considered the ultimate taboo for a son I think. That way the taboo tension would've built naturally.
No big deal...

No story is ever done. There are always ways to tweak it and make it better, but at some point an author is just done with it, better or worse.

Sound like good advice? Well, I wish I could take claim for it, but that was something Steven King said about writing, not me.

You wrote the story, finished it, and its published. Good for you. Take those thoughts of improvement and put it in the next story.

No big deal...

No story is ever done. There are always ways to tweak it and make it better, but at some point an author is just done with it, better or worse.

Sound like good advice? Well, I wish I could take claim for it, but that was something Steven King said about writing, not me.

You wrote the story, finished it, and its published. Good for you. Take those thoughts of improvement and put it in the next story.
That sounds like good advice. I think I'll stop worrying about it, and move on to my next story. That's assuming I can think of one.

Couple incest ideas maybe

Wife and husband go to stay with wife’s divorce mom and meet her new boyfriend. They have drinks let hair down maybe in hot tub. Mother jokes about sex life etc maybe play some games and with the drink flowing results in a swap.

Married siblings arrive at the same party a game breaks out wife ends up making out with husbands sister turns him on. Brother sister wife and husband end up going up the wife and sister drunkily dance together turn the husbands on then the enevitable happens.

To begin with, anything involving married couples is not my cup of tea. So, take this with a grain of salt.

I'm not trying to crap on your ideas, the hot tub/drunk dancing is a little cliche if you ask me and you're probably not. However, the incestuous group sex has possibilities. I think I'd try to be a little more creative on how you get them together, and the back story. There had to be some desire to begin with. Booze won't turn you gay or bi.

What motivates your characters other than booze and hot bubbling water?

My issue with writing group sex is that it kind of creates the kitchen sink problem. So many people, too many tastes. You would probably have to write in some fetish stuff to be more realistic. I tried that once, and I learned quickly, the readers don't really go for it.

Last edited:
You would probably have to write in some fetish stuff to be more realistic. I tried that once, and I learned quickly, the readers don't really go for it.

When it comes to fetish stuff - if you want to please readers - you really have to pick just one or two fetishes usually, and make it the centrepiece of your story. Not only that, but I would encourage you to mention the fetishes in the foreword (and maybe even the title somehow) so that everyone that decides to read the story know what they are in for. However, some would argue that Incest itself is already a fetish, and throwing in a second one will have mixed results already, so I would try to keep it limited to just incest + one other 'extreme' thing at most.

When it comes to fetish stuff - if you want to please readers - you really have to pick just one or two fetishes usually, and make it the centrepiece of your story. Not only that, but I would encourage you to mention the fetishes in the foreword (and maybe even the title somehow) so that everyone that decides to read the story know what they are in for. However, some would argue that Incest itself is already a fetish, and throwing in a second one will have mixed results already, so I would try to keep it limited to just incest + one other 'extreme' thing at most.
I totally agree. I've found you get better results when the reader knows exactly what they're getting right from the start, and stick to one kink at a time. But I've also found that readers don't always read the forward. So, again you're right, it needs to be clear in the title and description.

Sorry I missed your post, but that's how I felt about it too. I switched it up a bit. It starts out just like I said, but the mom figures it out, and tricks the son. It's just a little twist I put in there to make it a mutual thing.

I've been laying it out, and I totally agree. I've add some of the dialogue with her doctor. Towards the middle I reveal she's known almost since the beginning, and she's actually trying to get him to cross that line while she's trying to build up the courage to do the same.
That’s a good start

Back