Surprise incest scenario

There is a popular joke, that seems like a cool scenario for a surprise incest story:

Daughter: Mom, I'm dating our neighbor.
Mom: He could be your Dad.
Daughter: Age isn't an issue for me, Mom.
Mom: No... I don't think you understand me...

I haven't ever seen this used for a story. The possibilities seem limitless. It could be a fun little story in which bio-dad and daughter marry at the end. They may even not know the truth, because Mom was too afraid to tell them and all her attempts to end their relationship failed. It could be a start for the Mom to get into incest and getting it on with other family members. The possibilities seem endless.

So, you want to write a story where the mom was in her thirties and fucked a teenager and 18 years later, he's still living in his parent's house and their daughter has the hots for him?

I'm not objecting to it, but it seems somewhat far-fetched, even for an incest fantasy.

I think there are endless options and how to make it work. He could be back after his parents died and take over the house in which he grew up in. Or he was 25 and already owned the house back then. Or change it up a bit and make him the former neighbor. I see a lot of possibilities to make it logical instead of far-fetched.

I'm actually not sure, if and when I will have the time to write it. I just think it could make a very interesting story, and I am wondering why it hasn't been done already. It's only a first idea, a starting point and the question is, what to with it. But if I write it, I may actually write it from the mother's POV. She wouldn't want to tell anyone, that she cheated, and she isn't even sure where the bio dad is. What will she do? Trying to intervene to end their relationship? Or starting with stealthily getting a paternity test? Maybe she gets into incest herself ...

I don't know. Mostly I'm wondering what others think about the idea and in which direction they would go.

So, you want to write a story where the mom was in her thirties and fucked a teenager and 18 years later, he's still living in his parent's house and their daughter has the hots for him?

I'm not objecting to it, but it seems somewhat far-fetched, even for an incest fantasy.
I think you're too American on this. In other parts of the world it is normal and expected for families to inhabit the same property for, sometimes literally many centuries on end (yes, even small and poor), and traditionally it is the duty of the eldest son to take over ownership. So that part in particular is nothing at all surprising.

I think you're too American on this. In other parts of the world it is normal and expected for families to inhabit the same property for, sometimes literally many centuries on end (yes, even small and poor), and traditionally it is the duty of the eldest son to take over ownership. So that part in particular is nothing at all surprising.
Yeah. That was an argument I had in my head, too. (I'm from a small German town.) Sometimes they take over the house. Another option: If there is enough space, they built a second house on the same plot. Pretty common, too.

I have a concept outline in this vein.

While in his grandfather's farm for summer (John) a guy (in his late teens) spies on a group of girls skinny dipping and sunbathing in the nude by the river (trespassing on the farm's property actually, although the river is just large enough to grant public access rights), led by a neighbor girl (Rebecca) he knows (she hates him), but the rest are strangers. It's unusual but not shocking, he himself is habitually skinny dipping in own private place closer to the house (at most two hundred yards downstream from the girls, and just barely not in direct sight).

One evening he catch one of the strangers (Emily) alone, approach her and they fuck (the consent of with may or not be somewhat dubious, but there's no violence for sure). Afterwards, the girls are never seen again. Rebecca soon marry and move away.

For (nearly) nex twenty years nobody swim in the river in that place. The farmstead has been converted to an exurban house, there's a lot of new exurban in-builders around. The habits have become much more uptight overall; while he still skinny dipp in his place, almost nobody else does anymore.

Yet one afternoon he sees what seems like a vision from the past, a girl standing in the river nude in that old place Rebecca used back then. Long story short, they start a somewhat uneasy romance. Girl (Eve) lives in one of the new houses, together with a woman she calls her aunt, but wish to keep the relationship with him secret from her. Eventually they fuck, first by the river, and later at his house.

On fairly unrelated matter he approach said neighbor regardless (perhaps become involved with ongoing construction/renovation of that house, gardening or something such) and one day visiting somewhat unexpectedly, to his (pleasant) surprise, catch the woman raiding the lawnmower in the nude. It then clicks and he recognizes her as one of the girls of that long ago summer (Laura). While he doesn't remind her about it -- he still believes that girls didn't know he watched them -- the sparks are in the air, and he starts another flirt, in parallel with the younger girl who cohabitat there. Eve's not there when that first unfold, but later, when he visits there, Eve act very timid and shy, in stark contrast of how she behaves by the river or alone with him.

By autumn, Eve goes away for university, partly by his own persuasions too. Meanwhile, the thing with Laura is heating up, despite him fighting with guilt he's cheating on Eve. And one stormy night he finds himself in Laura's bed. In the afterglow, Laura reveal she, all the girls back then, knew well he was watching and that was part of the fun to them. He then ask questions about Rebecca and Emily. Laura says Emily had moved overseas for work, but left her daughter -- John's daughter -- Eve -- in her care. It's implied at least, Eve should have known, maybe all the time, that John's her father. However, we only have Laura's word for it, and she may have own interests.

Last edited:
I'm not American! At all!

And I have lived in areas where families have occupied housing for multiple generations. My family once lived in the same house as my grandparents when they moved to a smaller house a few towns over.

I'm not sure where an age gap between mother and neighbor comes up. When she says "He could be your father" the initial implication is that he is of similar age to the real parents. Common scenario I imagine for a young wife to have a fling with the man next door, then oops she's pregnant and living with the doubt of who the father is.

So potential incest between twenty-something daughter and much older neighbor... how could the mother be drawn in? Maybe daughter knows. Neighbor was reluctant to date a girl who might be his daughter and warns her of his suspicions. That just turns her on more.

Mother tries to interfere by offering herself up to neighbor. Now that their respective spouses are no longer in the picture then perhaps they could now be a couple. That plays right into the hands of the daughter who wants them both as her lovers.

My first storyline idea:
Parents come back from a 3-month cruise. Daughter has finished college and is back home. She looked after the house while her parents were away. She is back in town and works for a local company. While she was alone at home, she has fallen in love with the neighbor. She wants to tell her parents, but doesn't know how to tell them, because he is twenty years older than her.

The mother noticed that something is going on. Her daughter seems very happy but withdrawn and secretive, too. The mother starts to snoop around. Step by step, she finds out that her daughter has a boyfriend, someone older. She discovers her daughter and the neighbor having sex, but doesn't tell them.

All the years she has kept one slip up for herself. Both drunken, she cheated with the 19-year-old neighbor boy. It was just one time. Right afterward, she had sex with her husband. It was around the time she got pregnant. She can't be sure who the father is.

She does a covert paternity test with her husbands' hair. He isn't the father. So it has to be the neighbor - her daughters' boyfriend. The mother tries to sabotage the relationship. She doesn't want to become clean and tell husband, daughter and everyone else, that she cheated. She doesn't want her life destroyed.

I'm not sure where to go from there. Depends on how big the story will be. Maybe the mother and neighbor have sex again. Her way to try to end the relationship. (Which may backfire.) The daughter finally informs her parents about her boyfriend ...

Back