All Accidental.

Redd1997

Virgin
Incest isn't something I usually dabble in, but goes something like this,

Story starts with step mom and step son arguing about something, and her kicking him out of the house, later on the divorced mom and son unknowingly attend same costume party, unaware who each other are, they hook up. To keep it extra kinky they leave their masks on, the mom has been celibate for a very long time and thoroughly enjoys riding the young mystery man. In the middle of the sex session she notices a birthmark on him and immediately knows whose cock she is thoroughly enjoying. So consumed with pleasure, she keeps going until they finish.

Not sure what details to add, or how to finish the story, but a premise like that would be hot.

Last edited:
Yep, a decent idea. I'd have her not find out until she gets home. She's just glowing all the way home because it's been an age since she was properly fucked and she's feeling amazing. She gets home and sees her lover's mask on the kitchen counter. She's initially alarmed that maybe this man is stalking her until she hears her son's voice from his bedroom.

"That you Mom? I just got in. I had a great time at a party." Her handsome son pokes his head around the corner and smiles at her. "How was your ni ...." his voice fades as he sees the mask his mother wore in her hand.

Last edited:
It goes something like this,

Story starts with mom and son arguing about something, and her kicking him out of the house, later on the divorced mom and son unknowingly attend same costume party, unaware who each other are, they hook up. To keep it extra kinky they leave their masks on, the mom has been celibate for a very long time and thoroughly enjoys riding the young mystery man. In the middle of the sex session she notices a birthmark on him and immediately knows whose cock she is thoroughly enjoying. So consumed with pleasure, she keeps going until they finish.

Not sure what details to add, or how to finish the story, but a premise like that would be hot.

I can't remember the title, but I'm 100% sure I read that story. The mother was wearing a Catwoman costume.

Yep, a decent idea. I'd have her not find out until she gets home. She's just glowing all the way home because it's been an age since she was properly fucked and she's feeling amazing. She gets home and sees her lover's mask on the kitchen counter. She's initially alarmed that maybe this man is stalking her until she hears her son's voice from his bedroom.

"That you Mom? I just got in. I had a great time at a party." Her handsome son pokes his head around the corner and smiles at her. "How was your ni ...." his voice fades as he sees the mask his mother wore in her hand.
Wow. I love it. By her not finding out until she gets home it prolongs the time period of the pleasure in her mind so its a deeper imprint as an experience.

Wait, that actually happened on FG? Maybe I need to reset my viewing habits.
Yes. Family Guy has done a lot of incest "jokes" which likely trigger or satisfy someone's fetish. I remember one cutaway scene of Peter forcing a father and son to makeout with each other.

It goes something like this,

Story starts with mom and son arguing about something, and her kicking him out of the house, later on the divorced mom and son unknowingly attend same costume party, unaware who each other are, they hook up. To keep it extra kinky they leave their masks on, the mom has been celibate for a very long time and thoroughly enjoys riding the young mystery man. In the middle of the sex session she notices a birthmark on him and immediately knows whose cock she is thoroughly enjoying. So consumed with pleasure, she keeps going until they finish.

Never with siblings, dude

Back