M/S story - Reclaiming the Throne

tachikoma

Virgin
This story could be set in many places or times but I'm going to stick with the near future since that's the most straight forward way for me to think about it.

The Outline
It's a story about a mob boss that's celebrating some occasion and gets murdered by his lieutenants in a bid for power over the throne. The mob boss (around 60) has a younger wife (just under 40) and one son (20). The wife and son are present when the Boss is killed, before attention is turned on them.

Now at this point I'm sorta torn as what happens next. Either the mom throws herself at the lieutenants in a bid to secure their survival (gangbang while the son is forced to watch) or the lieutenants force the son to have sex with his mom. I'm not sure about the literotica rules around non-con so either way it would need to be written to fit those rules if posted here, so the mom has to enjoy it/be into it. This could be leaned into where she plays up how the Boss was too old for sex and so the lieutenants are so much better, etc, etc (in the gangbang case).

Either way the son being forced to watch or participate gets turned on, and from now on sees his mom in a new way. This is the forging of the first bond.

The mom and son are taken away to some hideout where the Ls have to figure out what to do with them (sell the mom off into sex slavery, kill the son?). Tense escape scene follows where M/S have to work together to break out from wherever they're held. The son kills someone for the first time (but not the last), doing it to protect the mom. This is the forging of the second bond, now that the son has blood on his hands.

Cool down chapter where the mom and son find refugee in some small motel room or something similar. They're wearing disheveled clothes (not worth sleeping in) and there's only one bed between them. Son offers to sleep on the floor (maybe to hide his erection) but they sleep together on the bed. Nothing happens yet but both mom and son feel the new tension.

The next day, M/S now need to figure out what to do next. Escape to another city/country? No. Son wants revenge. Mom does too but also wants to keep herself/son safe. Son convinces her in the righteousness of their cause.

From here I imagine there are at least three more 'events' which should happen before M/S actually consummate anything.

First event is a masquerade ball where M must use her charms to seduce and distract key men to give S the chance to get the kill on one of the lieutenants.

Another event is at a strip club where again M must step up to the stage to give S the time and space to kill another lieutenant.

I don't know what the third event should be, but hopefully you get the gist of what is happening here. These are lewd scenes where we and S get to see what M is capable of, and even M herself. These scenes should generally switch between action, plot and lewdness.

The whole point of these events and the initial one is to break M/S, from they're normal lives, from ideas of right and wrong, from trust in anyone except each other. After everything they go through together they will have a trove of secrets between them, that only they can share with each other. By the end of this story, M/S should think of themselves as exceptional individuals for whom the normal rules, morality, don't apply which is why a sexual relationship between them can happen.

In the end M/S kill all the lieutenants that betrayed their family, with or without some help from other underworld factions and S rebuild his father's empire (or does him even better) and regains the throne with M as his most trusted advisor (and more).

Other Thoughts
  • Because this is erotica, M and S are both very attractive. This is set in the near future, so there are new treatments for longevity that keep M looking like she's almost a decade younger.
    • And since this is set in the near future, the lieutenants might give her a drug that amps up her sex drive and make her body produce pheromones that amp up the sex drive of men around her, a drug usually reserved for sex workers. This has some effect on S. Maybe it's addictive so M finds more to take, or maybe it's just really useful to succeed in the other events which is why she takes more of it. Either way this is another way the barrier between M/S is broken down.
    • There could also be drugs that amp up the abilities of the son. Since before the Boss was killed he had been mostly kept in the dark about what the family business was really about, S might need something to get him up to speed as a fighter. Or not.
  • Classic trope: Surprise makeout when S kisses M in an alley to hide their faces as a goon walks down the main street, or peers down the alley to check what's going on
  • M is smarter than most people give her credit. Because she looks beautiful men think she married the Boss as a golddigger or arm candy, so they often say things around her that they otherwise wouldn't say to the Boss. She actually ran a lot of the business side of 'the business' for the Boss but was a skilled deciever around others.
  • As an optional b-plotline, the Son might fall for other woman, maybe the daughter of a rival syndicate who he partners up with at some point. This could cause a rift between M/S because M doesn't think anyone else can be trusted. Maybe M tries to seduce the girlfriend to figure out what's going on. Either she is or isn't working against M/S. If she isn't then the story can feature a triad relationship with the two women competing/cooperating for the son's affection.
  • Maybe one lieutenant that participated in the murder of the Boss was actually against the idea, and in his side but unable to stop it. Maybe he's the one that kept M/S alive long enough to escape and even have then the opening to do so. But this is all revealed later on in the story, perhaps even after he's been killed by M or S.
  • Getting into the psychology of the mom, she finds men exerting power to be intoxicating, which is why she fell in love with the Boss. She first met him when she was a new upstanding attorney at some big firm, and as she worked on his business contracts (legal or otherwise) she got pulled into his world. When M sees S start to come into his own as the new Boss, rebuilding the empire, she finds this extremely arousing and is one way in which she sees him in a new light.
If you adapt this story, please let me know so I can check out your work. And if you'd like to discuss it further to flesh it out I can help with that. I just don't have the time/energy to write it myself.

Last edited:
I think part of this stretched credulity a bit far. I get the suspension of disbelief in erotica, but the son and widow would have been shot nearly immediately. No witnesses.

So the gang-bang following the murder with her still "enjoying it" seems far-fetched. But let's just say that the son and wife somehow avoid being killed. Maybe the son is fast on his feet and they both escape. The rest of that sounds like a good story. The bonds building as they begin their revenge sound plausible. Even more so if he is the son of the boss's first wife and this is his second, making them stepmother and son. A super hot trophy wife with more between her ears than anyone gives her credit for.

Maybe she's been fucking one of the lieutenants and he helps them escape by leaving a door open and keys in a car.
It's not my style, but there's some good ideas there.

I think part of this stretched credulity a bit far. I get the suspension of disbelief in erotica, but the son and widow would have been shot nearly immediately. No witnesses.

So the gang-bang following the murder with her still "enjoying it" seems far-fetched. But let's just say that the son and wife somehow avoid being killed. Maybe the son is fast on his feet and they both escape. The rest of that sounds like a good story. The bonds building as they begin their revenge sound plausible. Even more so if he is the son of the boss's first wife and this is his second, making them stepmother and son. A super hot trophy wife with more between her ears than anyone gives her credit for.

Maybe she's been fucking one of the lieutenants and he helps them escape by leaving a door open and keys in a car.
It's not my style, but there's some good ideas there.

Yeah there is some suspension of disbelief but then that's not uncommon here. I also added in the other thoughts section that the reason they live is that one of the lieutenants is secretly still on their side. The reason they aren't killed right away is because the lieutenants have some hatred for the family, for whatever reason, and they don't see the mom or son as a threat.

I also had an idea that the whole plot was setup by a half-brother from another mother that the father ignored.

Back