Fun in the dark

000zing

Really Really Experienced
In a select neighbourhood there's a clandestine sex club run by the wealthy owner of a large house. On the last Saturday of each month, married "swinger" couples from the locality go there to party - i.e. to swap with any one of a few dozen other possibles whom they meet in the pitch black of a very large barn or similar outhouse. The whole idea is that there's no selecting in advance and that any husband can find himself fucking any wife. To add to the randomness, it's insisted the couples arrive already masked.

By a certain time in the evening, the barn is full of the sounds of moaning and grunting.

The middle-aged couple we follow in this story, members already for a number of years and thoroughly enjoying it, have been discussing family matters en route... how wonderful it is that their twenty-something daughter and son-in-law have moved back into the area recently. Of course, they will be keeping this activity strictly a secret from them. It would just be too embarrassing...

The middle-aged couple we follow in this story, members already for a number of years and thoroughly enjoying it, have been discussing family matters en route... how wonderful it is that their twenty-something daughter and son-in-law have moved back into the area recently. Of course, they will be keeping this activity strictly a secret from them. It would just be too embarrassing...

Oh, I see where you're going with it. It must be the Shiraz I had with dinner that fuzzed the implications for me for a while. Or maybe I'm just dense. Yes, yes, yes, I like it... although can you really get a big building like a barn to be that dark..? And pitch black sort of robs you of one sensory input, right?

Interesting story idea. I like the thought of it being in a cave. But I have to wonder how they don't recognize each other’s voice. I would think that there has to be some verbal coordination. Then of course there's the grunting and moaning.

Interesting story idea. I like the thought of it being in a cave. But I have to wonder how they don't recognize each other’s voice. I would think that there has to be some verbal coordination. Then of course there's the grunting and moaning.
There you go, throwing a wrench into my perfectly concocted idea. I'm gonna say it's just very loud in there and they were quiet the first time, being nervous. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
😁

Last edited:

I don't see why there has to be any talk - and there could actually be a rule specifically against it. Grunting and moaning are another thing altogether but I guess by then the deed's half done.

I don't happen to have a cave handy in my own garden, as it happens. Maybe I can buy one at the local supermarket..?

Last edited:
I don't see why there has to be any talk - and there could actually be a rule specifically against it. Grunting and moaning are another thing altogether but I guess by then the deed's half done.

I don't happen to have a cave handy in my own garden, as it happens. Maybe I can buy one at the local supermarket..?
There are a few restaurants in caves scattered around the U.S. Could serve as the setting. Also, some caves have “events” .

There are a few restaurants in caves scattered around the U.S. Could serve as the setting. Also, some caves have “events” .

Sorry to have to ask but have you actually read the OP... or did you simply, as one might infer, take your cue from the thread title and read no further?

Sorry to have to ask but have you actually read the OP... or did you simply, as one might infer, take your cue from the thread title and read no further?
Wow. Way to attack a guy for participating in your thread. I believe he was just suggesting a possible location for your sex soiree that was truly pitch black. Nice attitude. Wrong side of the bed are are you always so friendly?

Wow. Way to attack a guy for participating in your thread. I believe he was just suggesting a possible location for your sex soiree that was truly pitch black. Nice attitude. Wrong side of the bed are are you always so friendly?

Can you explain how this cave suggestion even remotely fits with the original idea - you know: neighbourhood house, swinging couples etc. - outside of the darkness thing? This is why I queried it. I'll wait to hear from you about this stunningly obvious link that somehow I've managed to miss... but I sort of doubt that it'll be coming any time soon...

... and there was no "attack", merely a genuine mystification that they could have actually read through the OP and still have posted the cave thing. I'm friendly enough, provided you don't start promoting Trump or Brexit as good things...

Can you explain how this cave suggestion even remotely fits with the original idea - you know: neighbourhood house, swinging couples etc. - outside of the darkness thing? This is why I queried it. I'll wait to hear from you about this stunningly obvious link that somehow I've managed to miss... but I sort of doubt that it'll be coming any time soon...

... and there was no "attack", merely a genuine mystification that they could have actually read through the OP and still have posted the cave thing. I'm friendly enough, provided you don't start promoting Trump or Brexit as good things...
Way to be a cock-jockey @000zing. Yes I did read the OP and all the comments. The cave is all about the darkness.

But the OP isn't. Simple as that. You've taken the thread title and run with it.
Oh, like that's never happened in the history of Lit. I was merely suggesting an alternate setting. Fundamentally, how is my input any different from that of @Rob_Royale ? I'll take my toys and go play elsewhere.

I'm scratching my head too over where caves come into this. Unless, of course, it's a 'bears all' situation.

Ha ha. Giggling away here. I can just imagine a few dozen swinging couples driving a few hundred miles to their "local cave" for that steamy Friday evening session.

If you post a story idea, then you have to live with the fact, that it will be kneaded and milled. If you want it to be precisely as in your original post then just write the story yourself! @000zing
I can very much imagine a dark room in a swinger club to be decorated like a cave to help awaken the prehistoric animalistic senses.

Even though the OP hinted at Incest, it might be fun to let it get close to that, but not quite. Maybe they talk next morning what they have been up to and get a clue.
Or someone else recognizes both couples, enjoying, that they fuck both parents and children. They identify themselves to both couples, playing them out against each other.

Last edited:
If you post a story idea, then you have to live with the fact, that it will be kneaded and milled. If you want it to be precisely as in your original post then just write the story yourself! @000zing
I can very much imagine a dark room in a swinger club, decorated like a cave, to help awaken the prehistoric animalistic senses.

And likewise the Kneaders and Millers will have to live with the fact that any complete trashing of the original idea will be outed.

I do believe the OP had it in mind that any "decorations" would not be visible in such darkness, right? So, pointless.

@KimAwakened The tone of the dismissal makes the message. And to me the tone of our original poster sounded to be a bit passive aggressive. Not only in this thread.
If the OP does not want to use the cave idea, when he writes the story, fine. If I wrote it, I would use it.

I believe, just the word cave at the entrance would set the mind, a rocky floor, where you have too feel your way around. Alcoves with sheets, that feel like animal skins, sound of dripping water or cave animals being played.

@KimAwakened The tone of the dismissal makes the message. And to me the tone of our original poster sounded to be a bit passive aggressive. Not only in this thread.
If the OP does not want to use the cave idea, when he writes the story, fine. If I wrote it, I would use it.

I believe, just the word cave at the entrance would set the mind, a rocky floor, where you have too feel your way around. Alcoves with sheets, that feel like animal skins, sound of dripping water or cave animals being played.
Great stuff. Which pussyfoots around the simple fact that this "idea" has nothing to do - and I mean zero - with the OP.

It's so blatantly clear that the commenter in question didn't bother going any further than the thread title to seek their inspiration for comment, always a poor position to put yourself in.

The OP clearly said "outhouse or barn". The OP equally clearly pointed to this being an area of a town or city (a "select neighbourhood") that the couples were coming from. So where do caves fit into this, pray tell?

I could equally posit a dark dungeon, a dark forest, a dark cinema, a dark dragon's lair in a dark galaxy far, far away.
All fine - the one small problem being that they similarly do not speak to the scenario described whatsoever.

I am new here but it astounds me that people even bother putting up these ideas if the threads are immediately to be hi-jacked in irrelevant directions. In the OP's place I'd feel pretty disillusioned by such practice.

Let me put it bluntly: Neither @000zing nor @KimAwakened have published a story, @Lumiere_Amie has 43, many of them rated hot. Similar for @Rob_Royale. Telling other people how to write is more convincing if you have shown the courage and perseverance to actually write a story yourself and to be judged for what you produce. @KimAwakened: You too can use the idea. With or without cave.

Perhaps that's because quite a few of us on this forum keep our stories to ourselves, Andreas.

Do you seriously believe, for one moment, that "publishing" (excuse the laughter) on here is anything to shout about? I repeat: seriously? Many of us do write stories and circulate them among a few friends and fellow writers. As regards being "judged", we see that as far more interesting and validating than any number of "hot ratings", "views" or "likes" that Literotica ego tripping can get you. This is going to sound snobbish but have you actually seen the quality of most stories on here? That's without mentioning the quality of the language which is often barely literate.

If you actually want to discredit your argument, I advise you that, with semi-personal attacks like this, you are on the appropriate pathway.

You wanted "blunt"? There you go.

Great stuff. Which pussyfoots around the simple fact that this "idea" has nothing to do - and I mean zero - with the OP.

It's so blatantly clear that the commenter in question didn't bother going any further than the thread title to seek their inspiration for comment, always a poor position to put yourself in.

The OP clearly said "outhouse or barn". The OP equally clearly pointed to this being an area of a town or city (a "select neighbourhood") that the couples were coming from. So where do caves fit into this, pray tell?

I could equally posit a dark dungeon, a dark forest, a dark cinema, a dark dragon's lair in a dark galaxy far, far away.
All fine - the one small problem being that they similarly do not speak to the scenario described whatsoever.

I am new here but it astounds me that people even bother putting up these ideas if the threads are immediately to be hi-jacked in irrelevant directions. In the OP's place I'd feel pretty disillusioned by such practice.

I appreciate the gallantry, Kim, but I'm immune to it all. A thick skin is the only way to go on Literotica, as you'll learn if you're on here for any length of time. Every now and then a thread gets blasted off track unapologetically and, egos being what they are, no amount of remonstrating will get you anywhere with the culprits. Best let it go.

No further interest in this thread.

Back