Cucking your father?

CurtGiles46

Literotica Guru
I think the theme of a son cucking his father should be more popular. It has such interesting psychological possibilities of enabling both mother and son to enjoy a feeling of revenge for anything negative the husband/father has done to them.

I love the idea of the son being a much better lover than his father and giving his mother better orgasms than she ever felt with her husband.

Another angle.
Son finds out that Dad is cheating with another woman and is leaving his mother for her. So he sets out and seduces this new lover.

Dad - You're breaking up with me? But, I've just finalized my divorce. She took everything!
GF - Well, I've met someone new. Someone young and virile. No blue pills required.
Dad (incredulous) - Who is he?
GF - tells him the man's name with no idea that it's his son.
Dad - WHAT!?

A son is going through a tough time after him and his baby momma broke up. The son is a mess for a couple weeks, but slowly starts feeling better. It goes on for like a couple months, and the son has to be jacking off not having any sex. He’s not looking for another GF. He’s starting to spend more time at his parents' house, of cause the mother is consoling him. trying to make him feel better. The dads in bed when his son is over, his dad gets up real early for work. The mom opens up about her and his father, a tough time they had because his dad isn’t very good in bed. The mom tells her son how they had their share of fights as well. It only takes a mom son hug. They are both going through a sexless time. With the dad in bed and the mom and son hanging out watching TV every night, things can soon happen.

Maybe the son spends the night in his old bedroom, not wanting to go back to his place. He gets into his moms dirty soiled panties. OH MAN! he really misses not having any pussy, and his mom's pussy smells so good in her dirty panties.

I think the theme of a son cucking his father should be more popular. It has such interesting psychological possibilities of enabling both mother and son to enjoy a feeling of revenge for anything negative the husband/father has done to them.

I love the idea of the son being a much better lover than his father and giving his mother better orgasms than she ever felt with her husband.
Love this! I think it would be great to be something where there doesn't have to be revenge but the husband is maybe just a little older, and has other pursuits. Business, golf, financial, friends. His sex drive just isn't the same.

Maybe son is 20, mom is 38, dad is 47.

Mom tells husband she just needs more sex and he graciously tells her he loves her but he just can't perform like he used to. They are rich and powerful and can't trust anyone outside their circle and so she gets him to agree on the son.

What neither expected was just how powerful the son is in fucking his mother. What began as her needing a few times more a week is now a daily fuckfest, with son pounding mother's pussy and ass and having her swallow his seed multiple times a day in multiple rooms in the house. His cock is bigger than his father's, and he's stronger and a better lover than his father ever was even in his prime.

Dad has to call before bringing anyone over because his wife and son may be in a state of undress in any room just fucking, at anytime.

Dad has gotten used to, and slowly starts to revel in and enjoy the sights and sounds of his wife and son making love. It actually starts to revive his own sex drive and he finds himself jacking off while watching them. They make love right next to him and slowly he finds himself a full cuckold, enjoying watching them, helping them, and even eating their creampie out of his wife. His jealousy over his wife, his pride in his son's sexual prowess, and his inner cuckold all create a delicious tension in him that makes him love every second of it.

His days begin often with hearing or watching them fuck, and end with the same.

Last edited:
Love this! I think it would be great to be something where there doesn't have to be revenge but the husband is maybe just a little older, and has other pursuits. Business, golf, financial, friends. His sex drive just isn't the same.

Mom tells husband she just needs more sex and he graciously tells her he loves her but he just can perform like he used to. They are rich and powerful and can't trust anyone outside their circle and so she gets him to agree on the son.

What neither expected was just how powerful the son is in fucking his mother. What began as her needing a few times more a week is now a daily fuckfest, with son pounding mother's pussy and ass and having her swallow his seed multiple times a day in multiple rooms in the house. His cock is bigger than his father's, and he's stronger and a better lover than his father ever was even in his prime.

Dad has to call before bringing anyone over because his wife and son may be in a state of undress in any room just fucking, at anytime.

Dad has gotten used to, and slowly starts to revel in and enjoy the sights and sounds of his wife and son making love. It actually starts to revive his own sex drive and he finds himself jacking off while watching them. They make love right next to him and slowly he finds himself a full cuckold, enjoying watching them, helping them, and even eating their creampie out of his wife. His jealousy over his wife, his pride in his son's sexual prowess, and his inner cuckold all create a delicious tension in him that makes him love every second of it.

His days begin often with hearing or watching them fuck, and end with the same.
Should son and mother talk degrading thing about the father's (small) cock and (lack of) prowess?

Mom tells husband she just needs more sex and he graciously tells her he loves her but he just can perform like he used to. (...)
Funny coincidence: I literally just finished a story today that is based on a premise similar to above, roughly up to the point where I cut out the quote, where the wife asks husband for permission to start a sexual relationship with their son. Pretty sure it's been done multiple times, although the consensual angle (at least initially) might be somewhat unique. In my version, there is no significant age difference to speak of, it's just a case of slightly mismatched sex drives that gets exacerbated as the wife gets older and more randy.

Hope I can get it through editing & publication quickly :)

Should son and mother talk degrading thing about the father's (small) cock and (lack of) prowess?
I could see it going either way.

In one version, where the father has been slightly mean or neglectful as a family man, they would really go into how small he is compared to the son. How the son's huge cock must come from mom's side of the family. In this humiliating version, there's a lot of Dad shaving wife's pussy for the Son, cleaning the creampies, and a ton of humiliating talk where he begs Son to satisfy his own wife since he can't do it.

I don't prefer that version but I'd still love it. The version I prefer is where Dad has become a loving and totally committed supporter of the relationship with no harm to him other than a happy family. He gives Son tips on how to please the mother, little things gained from experience. He buys lingerie for mom and son. He gives him a pat on the back the next day and tells him what an amazing job he did fucking Mom for 2 hours and says he never made her squal and moan the way that son did and how proud he is. Son respects the father and mom continues to treat him kindly and lovingly, just without the sex. Dad does shave mom and clean the creampies with his tongue and swallow them, but all of it is loving and sexually charged and full of passion, not humiliating.

Dad is proud of the taste of his wife and son together in his mouth as the creampie fills it. And they are happy and grateful to him. The happy version makes me happier.

Adding to the story, would be hot if there was a family vacation where they go on a trip together to some exotic beach resort and husband's role is almost entirely supporting their lovemaking. They have a bed that fits them all but Dad is mostly holding apart Mom's legs for son, cleaning up creampies, bringing refreshments into the room after marathon fuck sessions, shaving mom's pussy for son, etc.

They'd walk around the resort looking like a couple and their young bull, with no one knowing it's their son.

Back