Mom Son Story

Coinhunter51

Normal
I have a recommendation for a mom son story for someone to write.
A father moves with a very young son out of state. Tell son his mother left abandoned him.
He comes back from Vietnam with buddies to party in Las Vegas. He picks up the bar tender. They end up in bed. After a few rounds of hard fucking they discover the truth son finds mom

Better off posting this in story ideas.

It's an interesting concept, but I've got to many projects going on of my own to take on another one.

A father moves with a very young son out of state. Tell son his mother left abandoned him.
He comes back from Vietnam with buddies to party in Las Vegas. He picks up the bar tender. They end up in bed. After a few rounds of hard fucking they discover the truth son finds mom
Write it yourself - it’s your idea.

Em

There's the Stories Ideas forum for this exact thing.

Do be aware it's not on demand. An author needs to creatively click with your idea and use it as their own jumping off point (so if you are particular, you need to write it)

Also, you increase your bite chances but fleshing out the concept as much as you can. The more kindling they have to spark off of, more likely you will get your fire.

Best of luck.

Honestly, it's among the most plausible mom/son scenarios you could come up with. Two people with no known relationship meet and have sex. Perhaps he doesn't stay with his dad long as a kid and has the last name of his adopted parents. That way it's not figured out as soon as they meet.

I'd flesh it out further and create a longish May/December romance story. They have a quick fling that is intense and they feel an instant connection. He gets stationed at another base about 90 miles away but neither of them can think of it as a one-night stand. He takes some leave and surprises her. They have a great sexy and romantic weekend together. They learn about each other, but he's as closed-mouthed about his birth dad as she is about her romantic past, but they learn that they are from the same town and that's about it. Make it a big town, because two people who meet in Topeka wouldn't be that surprised to run into someone else from Chicago.

This goes on as their relationship builds, it's long distance, but it's working for them. Then one day, he gets a message from his bio-dad and mentions it. She sees the envelope on the table and instantly recognizes the name. The fact that the young man has the same name as her birth son never bothered her because how common is John, right? It is a night of revelations. And decisions.

Good story idea.

I think it's a good idea too. The son can have a last name that is very common so it doesn't ping the mother's radar. And the mother is probably going by her maiden name by now, which the son might have never known. Even if they do have the same last name, how many one-night-stands include sharing last names? I'd wager not too many. So they could easily get past the first night without any clues.

The interesting thing is deciding (as an author) how they are going to feel about it once the relationship is discovered. Obviously there has to be conflict to drive the drama, but what will the nature of the conflict be? Maybe one of them doesn't care about the incest, but the other does. Maybe they are both conflicted about it and neither one knows what to do. And eventually, how will it be resolved? That will be an important decision. For a Lit story, they will probably decide they are cool with it and keep on fucking.

I think it's a good idea too. The son can have a last name that is very common so it doesn't ping the mother's radar. And the mother is probably going by her maiden name by now, which the son might have never known. Even if they do have the same last name, how many one-night-stands include sharing last names? I'd wager not too many. So they could easily get past the first night without any clues.

The interesting thing is deciding (as an author) how they are going to feel about it once the relationship is discovered. Obviously there has to be conflict to drive the drama, but what will the nature of the conflict be? Maybe one of them doesn't care about the incest, but the other does. Maybe they are both conflicted about it and neither one knows what to do. And eventually, how will it be resolved? That will be an important decision. For a Lit story, they will probably decide they are cool with it and keep on fucking.
Great idea on story I like the continue to fucking

Honestly, it's among the most plausible mom/son scenarios you could come up with. Two people with no known relationship meet and have sex. Perhaps he doesn't stay with his dad long as a kid and has the last name of his adopted parents. That way it's not figured out as soon as they meet.

I'd flesh it out further and create a longish May/December romance story. They have a quick fling that is intense and they feel an instant connection. He gets stationed at another base about 90 miles away but neither of them can think of it as a one-night stand. He takes some leave and surprises her. They have a great sexy and romantic weekend together. They learn about each other, but he's as closed-mouthed about his birth dad as she is about her romantic past, but they learn that they are from the same town and that's about it. Make it a big town, because two people who meet in Topeka wouldn't be that surprised to run into someone else from Chicago.

This goes on as their relationship builds, it's long distance, but it's working for them. Then one day, he gets a message from his bio-dad and mentions it. She sees the envelope on the table and instantly recognizes the name. The fact that the young man has the same name as her birth son never bothered her because how common is John, right? It is a night of revelations. And decisions.

Good story idea.
Thanks for your ideas

I feel like a couple of things are being skipped over a bit here.

Firstly, I'm guessing this guy joins the military then and it's set in the past, most likely late 60s/early 70s? Given the mention of Vietnam specifically. Would it have to be Vietnam, or could it be any conflict? e.g the Middle East after 2001.

Secondly, how does the truth come out? If all they're doing is fucking each other senseless, how does something like that slip out? How do they realise it?

Personally, I like the mooted idea of them meeting up a few times and starting a fling with the barriers of not knowing who each other is being broken by what at first seem to be coincidences but eventually become too much to ignore. And I see you said you wanted them to keep being together once they find out, which makes sense if they're already "together" by the time they realise who they are to each other.

I think Sophocles may have beaten the OP to it. He was a prolific writer in the early days of Literotica. And helped shape the I/T paradigm.

Em
Wow! I knew Literotica has been around awhile, but I didn't know it was over two thousand years old.

Better off posting this in story ideas.

It's an interesting concept, but I've got to many projects going on of my own to take on another one.
Good to know that you are still writing. I have a request from you, please write some long, slow burn story which comes from mom's POV. They are superb hot. Your "spellbound" story is my all time favourite. Can you write a second part of it. You finished it when the story is started. Most of the stories of yours are like that.

I have half written story plot. If you like to give it a shot, I can send it to you. Including cuckold, pregnant stuff. You are the best one to write it.

Again Please write long stories from mom's POV.

Back