Guys what is the most times you came in a single day?

Most times from intercourse , 3times with my wife and 5 times with our friends wife. I don't know how many times my wife came with our friend but they took a break and I did it with my wife between times with friend. She and I could have gone more but her husband was played out. I suspect my wife did not suck his cock. I added another cum when I jerked off to take the edge off after my wife went to sleep.

Well if you if it is a waking day until sleep it is 3 times for with a sexual partner, however as a horny teen I on more than one day came 6 times but that was so so very long ago.

Jerking off or sex or a combination of the two? Me sex whether fucking or BJ is a three. Usually the same goes for jerking off but a few days ago I did four times. It’s like I was a kid again.
My record is seven times with my college girlfriend, who is now my wife. Since being married the highest I have gotten is three times in one day. That does not count jerking off. My record there is six times in one day.

I had the great fortune (curse) to have multiple orgasms, in the same session, from whenever, until I was around 37. It was nothing for me to orgasm 3 or 4 times in one go around, never breaking stride. My 1st wife got almost all of those benefits. We would have all dayers, having sex 8,9,10 times thought the day. Of those 8-10, I'd have, at the very least, 2 or 3. Do the math. I agree, you do run out and pretty soon having dry ejaculations. My balls would get sore and feel like someone kicked me. But, I was young and did it everyday if we had time. Even my current wife got that for a little while, in the beginning of our relationship. Then? Drinking and antidepressants, pretty much took care of that. We still have great sex, I am a master of controlling myself. I can stop it from happening if she hasn't had a chance to be satisfied.

I kind of miss it sometimes, but I am a lot more productive when I'm not thinking about sex, every waking minute. I'm just sad for her, I wish I could give her that once I awhile, again. Getting older is a bitch.

Two counts...

Masturbating...7 times in a day, with edging. I wonder if there were more ready to go

At a hotel swing party I was with 8 ladies. Then, #9 was an orgasm but no cum. Lady was perfectly content. After that I waited for recovery but...empty. There were 4 more Ladies that evening. I think I slept for 12 hours...whew...
Dude, the orgasm with no cum is so annoying, isn't it?

Well if you if it is a waking day until sleep it is 3 times for with a sexual partner, however as a horny teen I on more than one day came 6 times but that was so so very long ago.
I remember cumming 6 times in a day as a teen several times but not sure if I ever exceeded that. These days 2 times is good and 3 is quite a day!

When Sam and I were dating, we had one session where he ended up calling me Snow White, as his record was set that afternoon and evening at 7. One for each of the dwarfs he said lol.
That's great!

5. Shagged her 3 times in the evening, twice in the morning. Having said that, it was a first date and we were both well up for it. In any event, quality counts more than quantity.

as a young man 4 or 5 times most days by myself .
with others in the good ol days 3 a day or 4 on a rare occasion.
ah yes the good ol days lol

Stroking I've done 9 times in a day.

Fucking I would say like 3 or 4 times, but that's not because of me. I'd want more and to spread it it all day.

Jerking off? Four or five. While having sex with a partner, six times twice and seven times one night. I was in my twenties then and had a lot more stamina...lol

I only need to cum once or twice
The fun is figuring how to use whatever we can to help her cum as much as she wants

Jerking off or sex or a combination of the two? Me sex whether fucking or BJ is a three. Usually the same goes for jerking off but a few days ago I did four times. It’s like I was a kid again.
maybe u need just find a girlfriend

6 with an old partner - she had stayed the weekend and over the course of that we weekend we'd done it about 9 or 10 times she said she had later told her friends. I was exhausted though and have no idea whether I will still even hard, definitely don't think I had anything left in the tank by the end!

With current gf its been 5 so will see if I can break that record with her ahaha

I'm in my late 30s.

I can cum 5 times in a 24 hour period but usually the fifth is dry. It's an orgasm but there's almost nothing coming out. It feels good but not good enough to be worth the effort it takes to cum that final time.

Most in a day, I think 7. Me and my ex one day just fucked, slept and ate.

Back