Guys what is the most times you came in a single day?

I have done 5 several times, 6 is my record. Really, the 4th and higher is mind over matter, there's not much water in the well by then.

When my first wife and I were trying for our first kid she started getting a bit demanding after she didn't fall pregnant in the first couple of months. So on the three or four days when she was supposedly most fertile we would have sex four or five times (basically as many times as I could manage), the most I can remember in a day was six. To be honest I don't that there was much coming out the last few times each day. The pressure kinda reduced the pleasure at times.

After we divorced I had a FWB whom used to visit for two or three nights at a time and we would often fuck each other to a standstill if we hadn't seen each other for a few weeks, but I'm not sure I could put a number on any visit.

When my last steady girlfriend and I had an entire weekend off together, we challenged ourselves to see how many times we could fuck in a 24-hour period. I had seven orgasms inside of her over that. Have no idea how many she ended up with, but it was certainly more than my seven. We both had trouble walking for the next couple days...

Jerking off or sex or a combination of the two? Me sex whether fucking or BJ is a three. Usually the same goes for jerking off but a few days ago I did four times. It’s like I was a kid again.
11 times all in my ex.

Jerking off or sex or a combination of the two? Me sex whether fucking or BJ is a three. Usually the same goes for jerking off but a few days ago I did four times. It’s like I was a kid again.

Straight wanking: 4.
Sex: 5 in 24hr

P spot play: 7 in 45 mins then 2 straight wanks to finish.

At a hotel swing party
Eight times and I ran out.

After that I'd get erect and have a throbbing, pulsing orgasm but no ejaculate. I think I finally fell asleep after 4-5 dry orgasms

12 times in 11 hours when It was 2 weeks into dating my future wife. It was crappy day out and started about 9 am. Our problem was no lube. Started out great. But the by end we both had sores . The first 5 went quick. Boy I would like to have the same ability to pound today. Boy the memories/stories that we have in our teens/20s/30s/and early 40s.

Surprise B-day for me. Naked blindfolded tied to a chair while my friend fucked my wife 2' feet from me while his wife took pics and whispered what they were doing. Twice came without even touching myself...very very proud of that!! Went out for dinner and it was my turn to return the favor with his wife, twice. Spent the night with each others wife in beds side by side...3?? maybe 4?? during the night. Next day maybe 2...Soooo close to 10 as I remember. The last cpl were pretty dry

I believe the most was 7. But I was in my 40’s then.

My record back in my 20's is 8… all day just watching pine and jacking off… also set my record for hardest cumshot… laying on the couch I hit the ceiling!

Back