First meet, the excitement the build up, knowing your going to unleash on a new person

DD71uk

Virgin
The excitement and build up of meeting a new lover, sub or one off fuck, the sexting and build up once you have swiped right on the apps or met on a discussion board, the thrill of knowing the person you have been chatting too knows you are going to unleash on them.
The first time might be frantic and quick or a slow boil.
I met a girl when I was 40, I’m in the uk and we spent only 5 hours in a hotel, I took her anally and orally 4 times before anything else, the thrill of this first meet was fantastic, we saw each other for a year.
what have been the best first meet up for you?
Did you fully unleash or get unleashed on?
The excitement and thrill is something I treasure.

The excitement and build up of meeting a new lover, sub or one off fuck, the sexting and build up once you have swiped right on the apps or met on a discussion board, the thrill of knowing the person you have been chatting too knows you are going to unleash on them.
The first time might be frantic and quick or a slow boil.
I met a girl when I was 40, I’m in the uk and we spent only 5 hours in a hotel, I took her anally and orally 4 times before anything else, the thrill of this first meet was fantastic, we saw each other for a year.
what have been the best first meet up for you?
Did you fully unleash or get unleashed on?
The excitement and thrill is something I treasure.
Yeah...that first encounter after being released from prison can be a crazy one. What were you in for? :)

I met one first date in a posh restaurant at the Mailbox in Birmingham, we were both very smartly dressed, and I totally had two fingers inside her beneath her panties while she had her hand down my trousers and fingers round my cock, all under the table.

We didn't wait around long for after dinner coffees 😁

Back