Would love an articulate gentleman to build on the below thread ! May be just a fantasy ..

MrsIndianPeach

IndianLaSs
You wake up late at night feeling thirsty. Tiptoeing down the corridor on your way to the bathroom when you suddenly freeze as you see through the crack of the door. It only takes a moment before you realise what and who she is.Holding your breath as you see the bedroom door half open. You gasps and as your eyes slowly adjust to the dim light you can make out more of the shapes. Realising you are seeing your nephews wifes silhouette who is staying at your big ranch home…

How about this for the few sentaces

She is wearing a well worn cotton nightie. The dim light shines through her gown and you notice all of her curves. The curves of her hips, her well rounded ass and her breasts which are unencumbered by a bra. As you look closer you can see her nipples apear to be rock hard as thier outline is pronounced through the flimsy fabric. You wonder why she is excited.

OK, your turn

I look at her and notice she is barefoot. I also notice that her gown is knee length and sleeveless. I can see her smooth tan skin from her legs and arms contrsating against the cream colored walls. She has a smile and look of sedcution on her face as her husband sleeps soundly. But i want to see more of her. I'd like to see what I can imagine as her beautiful tan naked body.

Over to you

Back