Something Unexpected !

MrsIndianPeach

IndianLaSs
You wake up late at night feeling thirsty. Tiptoeing down the corridor on your way to the bathroom when you suddenly freeze as you see through the crack of the door. It only takes a moment before you realise what and who she is.Holding your breath as you see the bedroom door half open. You gasps and as your eyes slowly adjust to the dim light you can make out more of the shapes. Realising you are seeing your nephews wifes silhouette who is staying at your big ranch home…

You wake up late at night feeling thirsty. Tiptoeing down the corridor on your way to the bathroom when you suddenly freeze as you see through the crack of the door. It only takes a moment before you realise what and who she is.Holding your breath as you see the bedroom door half open. You gasps and as your eyes slowly adjust to the dim light you can make out more of the shapes. Realising you are seeing your nephews wifes silhouette who is staying at your big ranch home…
I suggest you kill this post as it is repetitive.

I like it! And I love the format you posted it in rather than a dry explanation.

My fantasy here would be if maybe the guy makes eye contact with his nephew's wife. It goes exactly as expected: She's shocked and embarrassed. He's shocked and embarrassed. He scampers off.

The story jumps to something like breakfast at the dinner table the next day. It's super awkward. Uncle's trying to indirectly figure out if she told the nephew through the conversation and body language, but he doesn't want to directly confront her in private either. It was an innocent mistake. He thinks she looks repulsed by him, thinking he's a creep.

The next night, the door's cracked again, and her and nephew are going at it. She curls her lip when she sees the uncle watching, but she makes no move to let the nephew know, and that's when uncle gets his answer.

I'm thinking that keeps happening where she leaves the door cracked so uncle can watch, but then the next day, both uncle and her pretend nothing happened.

I kinda like the semi-realism of those two never directly starting an affair. It's just pure voyeurism by the creepy uncle that she secretly gets off on. And how it's never directly addressed.

Last edited:
I
I like it! And I love the format you posted it in rather than a dry explanation.

My fantasy here would be if maybe the guy's wife makes eye contact with his nephew's wife. It goes exactly as expected: She's shocked and embarrassed. He's shocked and embarrassed. He scampers off.

The story jumps to something like breakfast at the dinner table the next day. It's super awkward. Uncle's trying to indirectly figure out if she told the nephew through the conversation and body language, but he doesn't want to directly confront her in private either. It was an innocent mistake. He thinks she looks repulsed by him, thinking he's a creep.

The next night, the door's cracked again, and her and nephew are going at it. She curls her lip when she sees the uncle watching, but she makes no move to let the nephew know, and that's when uncle gets his answer.

I'm thinking that keeps happening where she leaves the door cracked so uncle can watch, but then the next day, both uncle and her pretend nothing happened.

I kinda like the semi-realism of those two never directly starting an affair. It's just pure voyeurism by the creepy uncle that she secretly gets off on. And how it's never directly addressed.
I like that. It's different than readers would expect. He watches them a couple times then goes back to his own room and gives his wife a fucking like she hasn't had in years.

As the young couple visits, the woman is giving him sexy looks and teases him a bit, but there's no cheating at all. Just voyeurism.

Good stuff.

this idea seems pretty exciting,, I'm excited to read full story based on it... 😋🙌

Back