The Police Are Not Your Friend

Ramone45

Literotica Guru
I saw a video of two female cops screwing the fuck out of a nice 20 year old girl. They are evil. They are not your friend and they only exist to put you in a cage. Search You Tube for "20 yr. old Learns the Hard Way". I am a good and trusting person and I am law abiding. It's over 10 years since I was pulled over. I am respectful when pulled over, yet I want to protect my rights. What are good ways to polite decline to participate in the "friendly" small talk bull shit that cops use to find a way to lock you up? "Where are you going?" Where are you coming from?" What do you do for a living?" "Can I search your car?"

I saw a video of two female cops screwing the fuck out of a nice 20 year old girl. They are evil. They are not your friend and they only exist to put you in a cage. Search You Tube for "20 yr. old Learns the Hard Way". I am a good and trusting person and I am law abiding. It's over 10 years since I was pulled over. I am respectful when pulled over, yet I want to protect my rights. What are good ways to polite decline to participate in the "friendly" small talk bull shit that cops use to find a way to lock you up? "Where are you going?" Where are you coming from?" What do you do for a living?" "Can I search your car?"
You've been watching way too much Chinese Tiktok indoctrination. :)

Can you elaborate? Are you implying that what I viewed from the police body cam did not happen?
She believes that the police are your friends and they never do anything wrong. I have never been arrested or in trouble with the law but to me, the police are criminals with badges. I try to avoid them just as I would try to avoid any organized group of criminals.

Yeah. no. Cops are not your friends. It's all about the body count with them, and your goal is not to become a statistic. Big city cops and state cops are the worst. They are a step (or two) down from fast food drive-thru workers. There are a few decent sheriffs and small-town cops, but I once watched a small town cop get outsmarted by an 8 week old kitten, so there's that. Remember, they are armed and they are more likely to shoot you now than ever before.

When the cop stops you and presents at your window and asks you how you're doing or says good morning or the like, you are well within your rights as a citizen of this country to ask him/her to state his reasonable articulable suspicion. This cuts to the chase and will put them back on their attempt-to-intimidate heels. Anything you say, you succinctly address that and that only. The likely response will be, "Oh, are you a lawyer?" The answer to that is silence. You're not in control, but you don't have to be out of control. They ask questions not pertaining to the suspicion stated, and you can either say nothing or mention plainly that the answer to that isn't pertinent to the stated suspicion. If there are two cops, don't get lured into good cop/bad cop. There is only bad cop/worse cop. Most people who go to jail ran their mouths. You are under no obligation to aid them with their "investigation" whatsoever, and you cannot talk yourself out of anything. Be polite, but that doesn't mean warm and bubbly.

Plan to operate your vehicle on the state's highways? Have valid current paperwork. Proper tags, inspections if required, insurance. And check your vehicle lights 2-3 time per month. No sense in being bait.

67 months since I drew a cop's attention and counting . . . .

Cops initially served the people who paid their salaries. As local governments became budget squeezed, they cut cops' salaries, or told the cops to help raise revenue with fines and property seizure. US Cops are on the same route of any law enforcement body at the end of empire: they become less interested in public service and more like just another armed gang in private enterprise. There's no easy way out of that. We saw what happens when we defund the police.

A very long time ago I was a labor union rep for cops. I lasted about three years. I learned some things about cops.
  1. The whole cop job description self-filters for a specific kind of highly controlling personality. That personality, like all others, can run the gamut from beneficial, through benign, to outright toxic. There are good guys for each bad guy, but the very presence of the bad ones should make everyone extremely wary about ever talking to a cop.
  2. Cops are actually trained to use whatever manipulation tactic they can to get what they want out of your (a confession or incriminating statement). THEY HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH, and they will misstate the law to try to get you to consent to something would not ordinarily consent to.
  3. There are WAAAAAY too many things that are crimes, so ANY admission you make while talking to a cop could get you arrested for a crime you didn't even know existed. See the video embedded below.
  4. Generally speaking, trying to "talk your way out of" an arrest or ticket backfires at a rate of three or four to one. Meaning that if you try to talk you way out of a ticket, you nearly always talk your way into getting arrested or ticketed.
  5. On a case-by-case basis, I have met and am close friends with three cops. They are some of the most loyal, compassionate, and honest people I know. They also admit that they are trained to manipulate, and that many of their coworkers are assholes.
  6. Edited to add: Alcoholism was rampant among cops, or at least it was all those decades ago.
This video is old, but amazing. Worth the watch.

She believes that the police are your friends and they never do anything wrong. I have never been arrested or in trouble with the law but to me, the police are criminals with badges. I try to avoid them just as I would try to avoid any organized group of criminals.
Actually I mean she's been watching too many Chinese indoctrination Tiktok videos...like I said. :)

You say, ā€œIā€™m invoking my right to remain silent.ā€

Exactly this. Make it crystal clear. "I am invoking my Fifth Amendment right to remain silent." Then literally say nothing more. If they ask for your license (and you have no outstanding warrants) then give them the license.

The only exception to this is if they ask anything that starts with "can I look at...?" or "can you open ...?" or "do you consent to...?" Then the answer should be "I do not consent to any searches" and then back to silence. Do not resist arrest. Do not go limp. Let them put the cuffs on. If they keep asking you questions after you're under arrest and despite your asserting your right to silence, then say, "I want a lawyer." They are supposed to stop asking questions then.

Then keep you damn mouth shut until the lawyer shows up.

[edited spelling]

Be white and not poor.

ACAB šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø unless you have enough layers of privilege and power to hold them to account.

Cops initially served the people who paid their salaries. As local governments became budget squeezed, they cut cops' salaries, or told the cops to help raise revenue with fines and property seizure. US Cops are on the same route of any law enforcement body at the end of empire: they become less interested in public service and more like just another armed gang in private enterprise. There's no easy way out of that. We saw what happens when we defund the police.
Their role is to protect and serve the state, not the citizenry.

And ā€™defund the policeā€™ doesnā€™t happen in a vacuum. When funding is focused on serving the community, it works. Look at wealthy suburbs. They donā€™t spend 50% of their city budget on a militarized police force. They spend money on community centers and services and infrastructure and things that make life better for the people that live there.

The last two staties I had the misfortune to encounter were both dull normal flaming assholes with a hard-on for the world. I wonder, since this area thrives on tourism, if they talk to the out-of-state tourists the way I was talked (down) to.

I started going to court, and since then I'm 2 wins versus no losses.

My neighbor across the street is cop. Donā€™t care for him much and we donā€™t trust him.
During Covid lockdown, we did a concert one night. Just us blasting a concert on Netflix. He immediately showed up at our door thinking we broke the lockdown rules. My husband popped out of the garage and asked if he had a problem?
He immediately turned around and went home.

On another note, I do know he got suspended a few times with abuse of power.

I've trained them and worked with them.

The vast majority are your friends, neighbors, family people and upstanding members of their community.

Hell, over half of the ones I grew up with were the targets of bullying at school and went into the field to make things right for people like them, so IMHO, if there are bad cops, we helped create them and they are not the norm.

Hell, crap slips into the cracks of every organized human endeavor, no matter how altruistic. Take the church, or Congress, or women's sports, for example.

šŸ§

The vast majority are your friends, neighbors, family people and upstanding members of their community.

Hell, over half of the ones I grew up with were the targets of bullying at school and went into the field to make things right for people like them, so IMHO, if there are bad cops, we helped create them and they are not the norm.

Hell, crap slips into the cracks of every organized human endeavor, no matter how altruistic. Take the church, or Congress, or women's sports, for example.

šŸ§
Why is "I'm just a product of my environment" an acceptable justification/defense/mitigation for criminal behavior from cops, but not ordinary citizens?

šŸ§
This isnā€™t the convincing pro-cop flex that you seem to think it is.

My demeanor is similar to the girl's in the YouTube video. I'm generally polite, honest and respectful. I play the cop's game. When i played the cop's game I got screwed. One time, I didn't, and I also got screwed.When I was nice, the cop asked, "Do you know why I pulled you over?" I replied "I guess for speeding." The cop wrote on the ticket that I said, "I was speeding." That is NOT what I said. When I got pulled over and did not play the game, the cop became visibly upset and ticketed me for 21mph over the speed limit which kicked the offense up into a different category just for spite.

My demeanor is similar to the girl's in the YouTube video. I'm generally polite, honest and respectful. I play the cop's game. When i played the cop's game I got screwed. One time, I didn't, and I also got screwed.When I was nice, the cop asked, "Do you know why I pulled you over?" I replied "I guess for speeding." The cop wrote on the ticket that I said, "I was speeding." That is NOT what I said. When I got pulled over and did not play the game, the cop became visibly upset and ticketed me for 21mph over the speed limit which kicked the offense up into a different category just for spite.
You have to be mentally ill or have a severe personality disorder to want to be a cop. They are scum.

The last two staties I had the misfortune to encounter were both dull normal flaming assholes with a hard-on for the world. I wonder, since this area thrives on tourism, if they talk to the out-of-state tourists the way I was talked (down) to.

I started going to court, and since then I'm 2 wins versus no losses.
I got pulled over by a deputy once, and when he approached my vehicle, I swore he was retarded.

I have been underwhelmed by the last 3 that I have talked to, so that's why I make it my secondary purpose when on the road not to do things that might encourage them to see me as a revenue collection opportunity.

"Do you know why I stopped you?"

"I'd sooner try to fathom a crackwhore's thinking as a cop's."

That's what I think, but it doesn't fall out of my mouth.

I watched the video and as a retired cop of 19 years this is embarrassing. She should have been let go with a kind warning to get the paperwork taken care of. If I was there I would have pulled her over got the story, probably followed up with the dad and send her on her way. Many times people donā€™t realize this stupid shit is actually a thing. If a cop asks you to search your car a polite no will suffice. He will probably try to scare you with getting a search warrant. They need probable cause for a search warrant. They probably donā€™t have it and will let you go.
I always treated people like I would like to be treated. Most cops are tools truthfully. Thinking they are saving the world by arresting a 20 year old. Iā€™m sure some of you think Iā€™m a piece of shit for being a cop. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Back