The spiritual purpose of relationships

OlderFitterWiser

Wanderer
Just musing, do you think there's a spiritual purpose to relationships.

Especially marriage or long term relationships.

It can be anything. A good friend. A spouse or child. Your parents Even a pet.

I think they may help you to learn life lessons about yourself, and also about partnering up to teach others. Often through your own flaws.

I'm interested to hear what others think.

Thanks.

I think they may help you to learn life lessons about yourself, and also about partnering up to teach others. Often through your own flaws.

Thanks.
Good topic. I’m pretty sure the whole journey is a spiritual one. I’m of the opinion that we make contracts with people before they come and do our best to fulfill them in this school we call life. Some very interesting information on this topic comes from many near death experience videos I’ve perused. If you’ve not watched any they are fascinating beyond measure. This realm is a theater in which we are able to explore ourselves and those special souls we choose to travel with. I’m of the belief that our true home is in the spirit realm and that this zone is for physicality, the dark and light. Cheers 🥂

Good topic. I’m pretty sure the whole journey is a spiritual one. I’m of the opinion that we make contracts with people before they come and do our best to fulfill them in this school we call life. Some very interesting information on this topic comes from many near death experience videos I’ve perused. If you’ve not watched any they are fascinating beyond measure. This realm is a theater in which we are able to explore ourselves and those special souls we choose to travel with. I’m of the belief that our true home is in the spirit realm and that this zone is for physicality, the dark and light. Cheers 🥂
I'm with ya Brother.

Yes, I watch a lot of them, I like the New Thinking Allowed channel on YouTube.

I was looking at some of the writings of Edgar Cayse that prompted me to ask the question.

My beliefs are very similar to yours, seemingly in a lot of things. Maybe we'll do coffee in the next life. ☕️.

Thanks.
What? Are you insane? Spiritual in a relationship? If you can push a spirit up my hole, then yes, there is a spiritual side to sex. Sex to me is downright dirty, without compassion, beastly, submissive subjugation and something to be endured. Get in my skin. Imagine being manipulated by men into a mould of their making. Fucking you without feeling, feeling their semen deposited inside you with pure revulsion and pitilessly. That's spirituality for you. Away and seek a religious forum.

What? Are you insane? Spiritual in a relationship? If you can push a spirit up my hole, then yes, there is a spiritual side to sex. Sex to me is downright dirty, without compassion, beastly, submissive subjugation and something to be endured. Get in my skin. Imagine being manipulated by men into a mould of their making. Fucking you without feeling, feeling their semen deposited inside you with pure revulsion and pitilessly. That's spirituality for you. Away and seek a religious forum.
Actually I'm not religious, but would consider my self spiritual.

Yes, I watch a lot of them, I like the New Thinking Allowed channel on YouTube.

I was looking at some of the writings of Edgar Cayse that prompted me to ask the question.

My beliefs are very similar to yours, seemingly in a lot of things. Maybe we'll do coffee in the next life. ☕️.
Yes! The videos are very interesting! I read a lot of Edgar Cayce long ago, superb stuff. It was nice to see your post in this vein. Appreciate it. I love the surface but I also like to explore the deep waters. Cool you do too. Would love to have coffee in the next one! Maybe we just arranged that! Lol. Much love!!

In an insane world a sane man must appear insane.

Thanks.
For sure. My wife and I have an amazing relationship. We share everything, including stories and stuff on lit.

It ain’t perfect, there is occasionally conflict and disagreements in direction. But we own several businesses together, and we continually in sync.

Personally, mentally, sexually and humorously.

Sexually, we know how to push each other‘s right buttons. It’s always a work in progress, and we find and try new things.

Ya have to be better today than yesterday. And better tomorrow than today.

For sure. My wife and I have an amazing relationship. We share everything, including stories and stuff on lit.

It ain’t perfect, there is occasionally conflict and disagreements in direction. But we own several businesses together, and we continually in sync.

Personally, mentally, sexually and humorously.

Sexually, we know how to push each other‘s right buttons. It’s always a work in progress, and we find and try new things.

Ya have to be better today than yesterday. And better tomorrow than today.
Lucky Man👍

Thanks.
Yes, absolutely. Loving and intimate long term relationships are often talked about as among the greatest joys in life. It is so good for the spirit to see and be seen and accept and be accepted

Back