What was the most hilarious fuck-up on the GB in 2018? Submit your entries!

I nominate TalkRadio for the posts on this thread.

Exactly. (That was partly the point of making it.) :cool:

The meta going on with failing within a thread about fails is like

source.gif

:D

How about when Boxmoron said immigrants couldn't get out of California because of the Grand Canyon?

Please let this be true.

Boxliquor is a one-man anchor babby immigrant train. His deal with his wife says every year she stays married to him, she gets to import another "relative".

Please let this be true.

Boxliquor is a one-man anchor babby immigrant train. His deal with his wife says every year she stays married to him, she gets to import another "relative".

https://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=89268919&postcount=17

It is virtually impossible to walk from AZ to CA. There is something called The Grand Canyon which would have to be crossed. It is very simple to walk between CA and Mexico, if your papers are in order.

Last edited:
Give box a break. The Grand Canyon wasn't even fully formed when he was born.

Oh THAT boxmoron... gotcha. I thought you were talking about the Franzia Fanatic.

That's alright. Asshole just got reported for lifting a post from the GB lounge in order to troll. On to Talk Radio2, miles!

adrina's picture became fair game when she posted it.

As for your "reporting" my post? Your new name is "SnitchBitch."

adrina's picture became fair game when she posted it.

As for your "reporting" my post? Your new name is "SnitchBitch."

Not on the lounge, fuckface.

Ps. You'll want to hand your wife the toothbrush before you kiss her tonight. Trust me on this.

Hey real talk, do you think boxlicker is good at eating pussy? Because like he's staked his claim to it but I'm skeptical.

It really is a shame that this is limited to 2018... y'all remember when miles's wife caught him cheating on her with some litchix?

Or rather attempting to cheat on her with some litchix, be abuse let's face it, it's miles.
Then he had to leave for like 3 years... those were the times, no?
Or even better when he came back for awhile then had to commit litricide becaus the big bad terrorists were out to get him?

Back