Hot on the trail...

Since there seemed to be a demand to see that I actually do get some tan during the summer months.... Here are some proof.... Maybe I shouldn't call it a tan.... It's more "less white"...:D

kmzpLnXl.jpg

BO1URmhl.jpg

And I took these pics to enter in a challenge on kik. A pic that would be in a surrounding where you could (perhaps) be seen, write a message somewhere on your body and include something edible. I used jam to write the message.

(Now, before anyone tries to contact me on kik - my kikname is entirely different from my Lit-name.....:cool: )

Wow absolutely gorgeous view and body

Since there seemed to be a demand to see that I actually do get some tan during the summer months.... Here are some proof.... Maybe I shouldn't call it a tan.... It's more "less white"...:D

https://i.imgur.com/kmzpLnXl.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/BO1URmhl.jpg

And I took these pics to enter in a challenge on kik. A pic that would be in a surrounding where you could (perhaps) be seen, write a message somewhere on your body and include something edible. I used jam to write the message.

(Now, before anyone tries to contact me on kik - my kikname is entirely different from my Lit-name.....:cool: )

You are such a damn tease. I'd happily lick you, but I'd do so much more than that. :devil:

kmzpLnXl.jpg

BO1URmhl.jpg

You looked fantastic outdoors...such an inviting rear you have! Then I see you telling me to lick you...Ive been looking for tickets to get there for hours! Id love kissing and licking your yummy body!

Thanks! With this welcome I'll make sure to share some more!

Thanks! Glad you missed me!:kiss:

Hehe, I like to surprise... And I enjoy knowing that people perv on me....:devil:

Very good! Challenging me a bit....:devil: I will post a pic of tan lines, for sure...:D

kmzpLnXl.jpg

BO1URmhl.jpg

Mmmm, what I wouldn't give to clean you off

OMG you spilled something let me help you clean it up.. :)

PS: Trying not to be toooo hurt that you did not say hello on Kik during summer!!
Sorry, dear ! I was a bit busy with other challenges...:cool: Hope you've kept up with your training....:kiss:

Beautiful, I thought it might be ketchup, but jam is nicer.
Yes, jam taste better.... At least on a body - not so sure about pasta.....

Gorgeous as ever beautiful and you have been missed
Thank you!,:kiss:

As if you need to ask... Great to see you back! ;)
Great to be back! :heart:

What stands out more is the red colour

Oh and I love the angle of your invitation ... it would lure into a perfect figure (position) ;)
I have absolutely no clue.... care to elaborate...?:devil:

Thanks for showing the tan lines .. but I'll really need a LOT of time to examine those .. and if you could bring them a bit closer to my eyes ... *GRIN*

oh, and the jam is just a brilliant touch! BRAVO!!

Thanks! And I am very patient..... Take all the time you need!:cool:

Wow - so hot! Clearly, I am hiking on the wrong woods, I never happen upon such a lovely , mouth watering creature on my hikes!
Keep hiking! I'm out there.....Somewhere.....:cool:

I can imagine all the bees in the area were doing one helluva dance to direct each other to your Sexy Body!! :kiss: Good to have you back!!
oh no! Bees are grest for pollination, but i'd rather not have them on my body....:eek:

Lick you? It would be my pleasure! Looks tasty! ;)
Dive right in!:D

Is that Smuckers Strawberry ??
Nope... some raspberry jam that i found. Don't remember the actuall brand....

Love the pic and that is my favorite thing to do. I'd love to be down there for as long as you'd let me.

Be careful with what you wish for..? You could end up stayimg down there for a looooong time.....:devil:

I would happily volunteer to follow those instructions!! :devil::devil::rose:
....And I would be happy too....:devil:

I'd lick you all the way down to the promised land ;)
Be my guest....:D

So very, VERY glad that you are posting again.

The days are getting shorter but the nights are getting brighter with thoughts of your sexy body to keep us company.

Welcome back!
Thank you! And the days ARE getting shorter..... :( Time for more inside fun....;)

Wow absolutely gorgeous view and body
Thanks! :kiss::kiss:

You are such a damn tease. I'd happily lick you, but I'd do so much more than that. :devil:
Yup! And I don't think I'm the only one, now am I?:cool:

You looked fantastic outdoors...such an inviting rear you have! Then I see you telling me to lick you...Ive been looking for tickets to get there for hours! Id love kissing and licking your yummy body!
Hurry up! It's getting cold outside....:cool:

It's very nice to see you back.
Thank you! Glad to see you are still here....:D

Skinny dipping

Had to get the jam off, since I waited and waited but nobody came to assist me....:( Anyway, skinny dipping is really great, isn't it?:heart:

GVIiH7Il.png

There's just something special about swimming in the water with nothing on.....

Had to get the jam off, since I waited and waited but nobody came to assist me....:( Anyway, skinny dipping is really great, isn't it?:heart:

GVIiH7Il.png

One of my favorite things to do! Usually you gotta night beach it... Nice shot, your tits look great!

GVIiH7Il.png

Oh my, indeed it is special. Very very special. :devil::kiss:

Skinny Dipping is the best.. I make sure I do a 'Dip at least once a year :)

GVIiH7Il.png

Skinny dipping is the best especially with the company of a beautiful woman like yourself gorgeous

GVIiH7Il.png

Beautiful!! :devil::rose::rose:

The people of that Kik group sound fun and very very fortunate!

Love this summer series you have.

The way the water beads on your beautiful body is absolutely delightful; it highlights your beauty along with all the spots on your body I want to cover in kisses.

Thanks again sexy, bold woman

Back