Hot on the trail...

Glad you had a great summer. You still have a great body. Thank you for thinking to share such beautiful pics.
Thank you! And yes, I had a really great summer!

Welcome back and you were most definitely missed. Looking forward to seeing those tan lines!

I was just about to say the same thing - WELCOME BACK, let's play outdoors
Hehe, I miss my tan lines.... I will definately post some pics... After all I worked hard to get them!

I would love to stumble across you looking like this.
Well, maybe I would love if someone came along....:cool: But I'm always alone.... Maybe people don't spend time in the forest anymore.....?

New to the thread - you are one sexy lady! Those pics got me rock hard!

By all means please continue posting!
Welcome! And thanks.... Stay tuned for more....:devil:

YES! Welcome back! You've been missed...and what a fantastic return. I'd love to just happen upon that perfect ass bent over a tree while hiking through the woods!
Thank you! And I might just love to be found.....:devil:

Great to see you back, you've been sorely missed
Thanks! With this welcome I'll make sure to share some more!

Welcum back, sexy lady! You have been missed! :devil:
Thanks! Glad you missed me!:kiss:

Did not see this coming. Even if it is sporadic, it's nice to see you around again. :) It means I get to perv on you some more. :D
Hehe, I like to surprise... And I enjoy knowing that people perv on me....:devil:

Welcome back, Fun!! Delighted to see that lovely backside again .. and voting emphatically FOR tan line pics (IF they exist!)
Very good! Challenging me a bit....:devil: I will post a pic of tan lines, for sure...:D

Forest

I spend 7 months a year Glamping in the forest.. Keeps me from getting cabin fever in the winter.. Maybe some day our paths will cross.. Fingers crossed anyways..:rose:

The summer is over but it is still lovely outside.... Spent a lot of time outside, still do, but autumn is approaching and I wanna be cosy inside too....

Of course we missed you.. I am glad you are bent over that log (goes to get the spanking paddle).. Now this is going to hurt a little but I got a GREAT idea on how we can make it feel better after that..

Now don't disappear on us again!!! x

It's quite "uplifting" to see you back and posting shots of your sexy physique!

And I'd love to see those tan line photos you alluded to ... ;)

I spend 7 months a year Glamping in the forest.. Keeps me from getting cabin fever in the winter.. Maybe some day our paths will cross.. Fingers crossed anyways..:rose:
Keep looking! I'm out there.....

Great to see you and that heavenly ass have returned!
Great to see you too and thanks!

Of course we missed you.. I am glad you are bent over that log (goes to get the spanking paddle).. Now this is going to hurt a little but I got a GREAT idea on how we can make it feel better after that..

Now don't disappear on us again!!! x
Yes, I have a great idea too..... Payback's a bitch!,:devil:

It's quite "uplifting" to see you back and posting shots of your sexy physique!

And I'd love to see those tan line photos you alluded to ... ;)

Coming up! Stay tuned....:cool:

Tan lines..... Sort of....

Since there seemed to be a demand to see that I actually do get some tan during the summer months.... Here are some proof.... Maybe I shouldn't call it a tan.... It's more "less white"...:D

kmzpLnXl.jpg

BO1URmhl.jpg

And I took these pics to enter in a challenge on kik. A pic that would be in a surrounding where you could (perhaps) be seen, write a message somewhere on your body and include something edible. I used jam to write the message.

(Now, before anyone tries to contact me on kik - my kikname is entirely different from my Lit-name.....:cool: )

Since there seemed to be a demand to see that I actually do get some tan during the summer months.... Here are some proof.... Maybe I shouldn't call it a tan.... It's more "less white"...:D

(Now, before anyone tries to contact me on kik - my kikname is entirely different from my Lit-name.....:cool: )

OMG you spilled something let me help you clean it up.. :)

PS: Trying not to be toooo hurt that you did not say hello on Kik during summer!!

https://i.imgur.com/kmzpLnXl.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/BO1URmhl.jpg

And I took these pics to enter in a challenge on kik. A pic that would be in a surrounding where you could (perhaps) be seen, write a message somewhere on your body and include something edible. I used jam to write the message.

Beautiful, I thought it might be ketchup, but jam is nicer.

The summer is over but it is still lovely outside.... Spent a lot of time outside, still do, but autumn is approaching and I wanna be cosy inside too....

Last time I was here the thread took way to much time from me.... Lessons learned! I don’t want to spend that much time in front of the computer.... But I was out today... And took some (in my opinion) nice outdoor pics. And I felt a bit sad not to share them...*

Well, guess I will find out if you have missed me and if you wanna see my pics even though I might not post as frequently as last time....

If you wanna see more, gimme a comment! (In order to save me some time I have removed the possibility pm me directly, I might put it back on during winter, though...:devil:)

tklohezl.jpg

XD7I16rl.jpg

QJbp0cNl.jpg

ywZgtI5l.jpg

Ok, I know I have light skin but it is ridiculous how fast my tanlines has disappeared....:mad: Might have to share some pics from the middle of the summer as proof that I actually had them.... (shortly)...;)

Gorgeous as ever beautiful and you have been missed

kmzpLnXl.jpg

BO1URmhl.jpg

As if you need to ask...:devil::kiss: Great to see you back! ;)

kmzpLnXl.jpg

BO1URmhl.jpg

What stands out more is the red colour :devil:

Oh and I love the angle of your invitation ... it would lure into a perfect figure (position) ;)

kmzpLnXl.jpg

BO1URmhl.jpg

Thanks for showing the tan lines .. but I'll really need a LOT of time to examine those .. and if you could bring them a bit closer to my eyes ... *GRIN*

oh, and the jam is just a brilliant touch! BRAVO!!

kmzpLnXl.jpg

BO1URmhl.jpg

Wow - so hot! Clearly, I am hiking on the wrong woods, I never happen upon such a lovely , mouth watering creature on my hikes!

I can imagine all the bees in the area were doing one helluva dance to direct each other to your Sexy Body!! :kiss: Good to have you back!!

kmzpLnXl.jpg

BO1URmhl.jpg

Lick you? It would be my pleasure! Looks tasty! ;)

kmzpLnXl.jpg

BO1URmhl.jpg

Love the pic and that is my favorite thing to do. I'd love to be down there for as long as you'd let me.

kmzpLnXl.jpg

BO1URmhl.jpg

I would happily volunteer to follow those instructions!! :devil::devil::rose:

kmzpLnXl.jpg

BO1URmhl.jpg

Gorgeous pics - btw did your fella apply the jam? Because if you did it that neat yourself I’m impressed... :heart:

Makes me want to have a clotted cream scone tho...:D

kmzpLnXl.jpg

BO1URmhl.jpg

I'd lick you all the way down to the promised land ;)

So very, VERY glad that you are posting again.

The days are getting shorter but the nights are getting brighter with thoughts of your sexy body to keep us company.

Welcome back!

Back