TSCLT 4.0: Bitchy Malevolent Baby Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is part of the reason that when I see a cat and a person coming down the street, I always speak to the cat.

tumblr_ncczjgykpl1tljsm0o1_1280.jpg

To be crass, one would likely speak to both the pussies in this "double your pleasure" proposal. :D

I'd speak to both of them, provided they weren't out taking the cat for a walk.

Home from work and the Walmart grub store. We made more good progress on the job today

I got a call just as I finished hauling 5 bags of groceries up the 33 steps to get here. It was the woman I have been mentoring since last fall when her female mentor moved to NH. Her mom has been sick for weeks. They have moved her to hospice and the nurse reckons she doesn't make it until dawn.

I need for you to give me the words I need when she wakes me up with the phonecall in the middle of the night, Allah. Your shit has been pretty weak of late, so you need to get off your camel-sitting ass and make me a script.

tumblr_p4a0esHI641wv0172o1_500.jpg

I rarely speak with Allah, but in similar situation he has whispered in my ear to tell the person that though I did not get to know_________(insert relative) well and cannot truly appreciate your grevious loss, the (insert valid observation) I see in you is surely a fond legacy for them to have left in this world, through which we all must pass.

Unless the survivor is an asshole, then fuck'em. Sociopaths don't greive in any case

No, we like the survivor. We appreciate how very hard she has busted her ass for Mom in what has become her Final Illness. We see what she has done and how she has stepped up to be inspirational to anyone wondering what to do in a similar situation.

We don't want her to hurt, but we cannot control that. This is the only mother she'll ever have that she's losing. There will be no replacements, and this isn't a dress rehearsal.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll say something like that in my own words. And since I expect some inspiration from Providence, I'm sure that I'll add to it.

I know that it's horrible of me to say, but I hope that Mom hangs around until after 5AM so I can get my (much needed) Beauty Rest.

416feea4ae0c2e7dc140bc22fe5e4c59--human-photography-sexy-body.jpg

"A tale of two drummers."

Depending on how this kid ends up and who the other unseen drummer is this could make a very interesting story.

The drummer Over The Back Fence practice is on his back porch and is not getting any better and still can't keep time. I used to hear that guy trying to play along with music but lately I'm hearing patterns that sound like he's probably actually taking drums like high school band Marching Band drum corps that sort of thing. He still sucks.

The neighbor kid that I complimented on him having some invented drumming patterns on aluminum ladders and rocks and anything else he could beat two sticks against got a drum kit for Christmas. Which is now set up exactly at the corner of my bedroom right outside. I could be wrong about his age but I don't think he's even 8 years old. In addition to his hands he's using both feet pretty well and he seems to be having some pretty inventive patterns I think the kids got natural talent but I haven't got enough to know. I don't have the capacity to record and post or I'd have not normal give it a listen.

Oh, he went to the doctor yesterday evening. He has another appointment next week.

He said they said it was an "ingrowed ha'r" and sent him home with some salve to put on it.

Apparently, the swelling will "bus' on its own."

I was so fucking glad to find this out.

tumblr_nqol3dWLrA1rydpjxo1_1280.jpg

Oh, he went to the doctor yesterday evening. He has another appointment next week.

He said they said it was an "ingrowed ha'r" and sent him home with some salve to put on it.

Apparently, the swelling will "bus' on its own."

I was so fucking glad to find this out.

tumblr_nqol3dWLrA1rydpjxo1_1280.jpg

I was going to suggest some ichthammol ointment aka drawing salve, but you know how everything becomes fodder around here. . .

I have a tube of that stuff at the house. Seems to me I got it to coax a bit of wood out of one finger or another. It good - it doesn't fuck about.

I think that I'll turn in and read for a bit.

Maybe I'll get some grist for the mill.

tumblr_nshnpis83c1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg

Who's got the garden thread? B-T?

I know she gets dirty from time to time.

Questions. I got questions.

the Brandywine Tomatoes sprouted yesterday a second pot of them sprouted it today and finally tonight the Cherokee purples started to sprout.

I have little fiber parts that are probably about 2 in across and I put 3 seeds in each figuring I would cull down to whichever one looks the healthiest. I'm feeling greedy so I'm thinking about scooping out the seeds into another pot if they're growing, but I'd probably be smarter to leave it alone.

I almost snagged a solid oak pallet that I saw because I was thinking about supplies to build some kind of a raised bed. with where I saw it it'll probably still be there tomorrow.

It was also musing about an idea about taking my Sawzall to some old tires and just using the tread.

I don't want to use up a lot of my landlord's water so that means I'm going to need to put in some drip irrigation. so that means I need to be thinking about what sort of time it needs and how many of what size emitters for what type of plant and I don't know any of that.

I had forgotten that childlike delight of seeing a seed sprout. I think my goal for this year is just to not kill the plants and hope for a few pieces of fruit off of it. With an eye towards being a little more organized for next year.

I don't have any organized plans for gardening. I recon, by the time it's all done, I've spent three time what I would spend at the grocery store.

Happy Wednesday!!!

My garden "plans" are still up in the air. It will all depend on where I am come a couple of months from now. But I have never started from seed.

The night air was quiet. No phonecalls. Good, I guess.

The highway sounds damp, and there's some rain to the east. Looks like we get showers off and on.

tumblr_nshnpgMvWW1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg

Barbie, Barbie, Barbie...

It's raining here, again, and cooling off a bit. If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.

I've got to get off my ass and get my plants started. I do have one going now, a Rosemary bush. (See if I can not kill it iwth over watering this year. :mad:) But I need to get the tomatoes started.

I haven't had shit fer luck, or I have had shit for luck, with the z00ks and cukes these last couple of years. Something like gray mold is getting them mid-season and dropping them like flies.

I may have to YouTube some videos and see what other folks do.

Then again, I wish I had turned the garden plot last fall. Being around was the problem, and so was being fully ambulatory.

tumblr_n7x1x7YgYN1sdctmvo1_1280.jpg

There's a reason that I turned to fruit trees and berry bushes. I can always just say, fuck it, I'm just going to enjoy the warm weather this year. Then see what volunteers to be in the garden. For sure I have strawberries and chard plus the lettuce I let go to seed.

I should look into that. Perhaps the mulberry tree would distract the birds from eating my crop.

I haven't seen a tomato thieving squirrel in a few years now. I have had losses to them in the past.

And to thieving neighbors.

I can never quite get a clear line of sight on either.

tumblr_nstcg93lw21r9x3w6o1_500.jpg

Wat, you've been doing good with the nice titty babe selects in your thread lately. Barely any fake-assed morphs, (mostly) all natural. We likey.

Keep that shit up, bruh. ;)

Morning all, I snickered at you keeping a straight face once again Wat, next time you really need to send him to Dr Google.

My plants haven't sprouted yet, they are planted in the totes they will grow in and currently in an unheated three season room. One warning about pallet wood and food crops though, you never know what chemicals have been spilled and absorbed into the wood and will eventually leech into your plants changing the flavour or worse. Check them carefully before you use them. Do you use a jack to separate your pallets? I've found that the easiest way for me so far but I'm always looking for other ideas.

More coffee

Well, I'm pretty sure that Captain Winkie hasn't got Google. Best he has is his old tired phone, and I doubt his provider allows much webbing. So it'd be a trip to the library for him.

And this guy doesn't read very well. Like barely.

And that's why I try not to pick on him. Much. I sent him out for three things three times yesterday, and I only got one or two each time.

Life's hard, but it's harder if you're st000pid, so . . . .

12.jpg

I keep telling myself I'm going to build a couple of nice good sized planter boxes to put out on my deck where I can fuck around growing things, but never seem to get around to it. Too much to do. Maybe because Home Depot is always a friggin zoo.;)

It's too cold, too wet to even think about growing something today. I'm going to make tacos or a taco salad, something. I'll put on some TGiF poppers too, just to sweeten the deal.

We went out for burgers, the food was really good but it always seems to taste better when someone else cooks and cleans up for me.

Today started off rough but it worked out well and it looks like things are finally getting better.

It's too cold, too wet to even think about growing something today. I'm going to make tacos or a taco salad, something. I'll put on some TGiF poppers too, just to sweeten the deal.

I'm roasting some well seasoned chicken parts tonight. Think I'll have a vegetable mix to go along with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back