Taboo to get off to

I fantasise about certain Taboo things that I've experienced and also some that I would never actually do in real life unless forced x

I have a dice and sometimes choose a list of the most taboo to masturbate to, with or without toys. Six taboo fantasies, each designated 1-6, roll the dice six times and whatever it lands on on the sixth throw is my fantasy to imagine and masturbate to with NO backing out x x x

My favorite to get off to is mom/daughter, then sisters as far as taboo

I fantasise about certain Taboo things that I've experienced and also some that I would never actually do in real life unless forced x

I have a dice and sometimes choose a list of the most taboo to masturbate to, with or without toys. Six taboo fantasies, each designated 1-6, roll the dice six times and whatever it lands on on the sixth throw is my fantasy to imagine and masturbate to with NO backing out x x x

Would love to know what the details are for 1-6:devil: if not here, possibly via pm?

VERY creative. I love it!!

Maybe we can get the dice cup out?

I'm submissive sexually, so will do all and anything to please in Dom/Sub/Master/Slave situations so willing to delve and involve myself in many taboo practices when 'forced, ordered or asked' and even the most disgusting things as absolved of any guilt as not doing of my 'own free will' x x x x

I'm submissive sexually, so will do all and anything to please in Dom/Sub/Master/Slave situations so willing to delve and involve myself in many taboo practices when 'forced, ordered or asked' and even the most disgusting things as absolved of any guilt as not doing of my 'own free will' x x x x

I might have some orders for you.

Back