Taboo to get off to

creampie/impregnation has always been a very hot fantasy of mine, I am married but have always fantasized about being impregnated by my lover, that's a very hot fantasy for me

The impregnation fantasy was never a big thing for me but it has crossed my mind occassionally. My wife was "fixed" years before we began out hotwifing. But I have thought of my wife and another man screwing with a bare cock. Then him knocking her up. It gave me a nice feeling in the right area. But it never lasted.

These threads can be very erotic...for me though, they push the line of some on the web and Lit that have urges that are 'illegal'...

Like you, I will do absolutely anything anyone wants me to do, but I'm not submissive and don't have to be forced. I'm just open to doing anything sexual or that might lead to sex, not matter how gross, disgusting, or taboo it might be.
That just about sums me up, too.

I'm submissive sexually, so will do all and anything to please in Dom/Sub/Master/Slave situations so willing to delve and involve myself in many taboo practices when 'forced, ordered or asked' and even the most disgusting things as absolved of any guilt as not doing of my 'own free will' x x x x

Oh my, I have a short list of taboo "things" to explore........:cool:

There is not much that I/we consider taboo, so I can get off to most anything. The only things we stay away from is pain, forced sex, and sex with animals.

Other things that some consider taboo like incest, cross-dressing, piss play, bi-sexuality, etc. are fine with us and we do participate in and enjoy them immensely. My wife has even done scat back in her days as a hooker and I want to try it sometime, but she has said no so far, so I'll have to do it with someone else or wait until she changes her mind.

Unfortunately because of the rules, that I totally agree with BTW, I can’t share my most taboo thoughts. :devil:

Most of my more mundane fantasies are the regular sorts of things, MMF, MFM, orgies, etc, etc. :D

Back