Creampie Fingering Videos

DrHappy

Literotica Guru
I’m surprised that this isn’t its own genre. I can’t even find a tag for it, but I think that it’s visually intense. Fingering a pussy is fun, but fingering a creampie is fantastic! Both the visual and physical sensations are incredible. Are there any other fans out there? Here are some videos that caught my eye. I’ll post more later, but please share any that you’ve found.

Best ever Creampie!! One good creampie with creamy masturbation and fingering

Creampie Compilation - Chick Begs to be Filled to the Top Lots of good creampies, but not all get fingered. Good fingering at 2:50 and 4:50. Some light fingering at 6:27

Cuckhold Collects Creampie from used Hotwife's Pussy Short 37 second clip of dripping pussy. Fingers barely pressed inside and mostly just collecting cum, but very visual.

Friends Share Wife and Take Turns Fucking Her / Double Creampie / Sloppy Seconds / Amateur Hotwife Good Serenity Cox video. 2 Creampies. Fingering starts at 16:14

Hotwifes Freshly Fucked Pussy Overflowing With Cum After She Got Creampied By My Best Friend Short but very good clip

Here are some more. I'm sure that there must be other fans out there!

Kiss Her Clit and Rub it with Dick. Pussy Fuck and Cum Inside. Fisting Creamy Pussy. Female Orgasm. Extreme closeup footage. Guy gives creampie. Fingering starts at 6:03. Very sensusous

Me encanta llenar de leche a mi beba y manosearla con mi semen Annoying dance music, but the couple has fun with their newly created creampie

POV: He Licked out his own Cum Squirting out from my Sweet Pussy - Eating his own Creampie Dessert Creampie eating, fingering, and more eating. Eating begins at 6:34

Showing My Lover's Thick Creampie To My Cuckold Husband

The ULTIMATE Double Creampie Sloppy Seconds Compilation from Serenity Cox / Wife Sharing Lots of good creampies with big pussy lips. Only one good fingering at 3:51 and mild fingering at 16:18 and 33:10. The whole video is good, though.

I only watched the first one so far, but that was nice.

Beats the hell out of all those videos where the fingering is only done to dig the creampie out for the camera to see.

Last edited:

Kiss Her Clit and Rub it with Dick. Pussy Fuck and Cum Inside. Fisting Creamy Pussy. Female Orgasm. Extreme closeup footage. Guy gives creampie. Fingering starts at 6:03. Very sensusous

Me encanta llenar de leche a mi beba y manosearla con mi semen Annoying dance music, but the couple has fun with their newly created creampie

POV: He Licked out his own Cum Squirting out from my Sweet Pussy - Eating his own Creampie Dessert Creampie eating, fingering, and more eating. Eating begins at 6:34

The ULTIMATE Double Creampie Sloppy Seconds Compilation from Serenity Cox / Wife Sharing Lots of good creampies with big pussy lips. Only one good fingering at 3:51 and mild fingering at 16:18 and 33:10. The whole video is good, though.
I am only one person and to me I feel so powerful when and man / boy cums inside of me.Actually when he cums anywhere in me is so fulfilled and also slutty at the same time. Just saying that's just me

I am only one person and to me I feel so powerful when and man / boy cums inside of me.Actually when he cums anywhere in me is so fulfilled and also slutty at the same time. Just saying that's just me
NOT saying anything remotely as stupid or obnoxious as "that's what a woman is best for."

But the same way when I handed in my "V" card to a girl, there was a sense of "so that's what the little fella is for!" And yes, especially filling her, which was still pretty new to her (she was the "more experienced" by a few months). It was a horrible disappointment to cum so quickly (it seemed like 20 seconds; she assured me it was more--liar and I loved her for it!) and certainly not to "have done anything for her."

When we talked about that first time (we were together for years after that and while we both were interested in group play, swapping, swinging, whatever, her social spheres did not include a lot of girls who were, so that never developed), I apologized for being a "Minute Man" (or less) but she said something that has stuck with me since 1979:

I'm not like you. Sometimes it's nice just to play. I know it's NOT like that for you: You need to come. But it is wonderful to feel like I'm enough to make it happen. It makes me feel like while I'm not like you, I love you and want you to be happy and not "blue-balled!" I know you like girls, so it makes me feel like one--a lot. Not just parts, but emotionally.

Last edited:
I’m surprised that this isn’t its own genre. I can’t even find a tag for it, but I think that it’s visually intense. Fingering a pussy is fun, but fingering a creampie is fantastic! Both the visual and physical sensations are incredible. Are there any other fans out there? Here are some videos that caught my eye. I’ll post more later, but please share any that you’ve found.

Creampie Compilation - Chick Begs to be Filled to the Top Lots of good creampies, but not all get fingered. Good fingering at 2:50 and 4:50. Some light fingering at 6:27

Cuckhold Collects Creampie from used Hotwife's Pussy Short 37 second clip of dripping pussy. Fingers barely pressed inside and mostly just collecting cum, but very visual.

Friends Share Wife and Take Turns Fucking Her / Double Creampie / Sloppy Seconds / Amateur Hotwife Good Serenity Cox video. 2 Creampies. Fingering starts at 16:14

Hotwifes Freshly Fucked Pussy Overflowing With Cum After She Got Creampied By My Best Friend Short but very good clip
Well the first video says “not available in your country” which makes me way to see it even more!

The last one is HOTT!!!

Here's another one!
Cumshot, Creampie, & Cum Cleanup Compilation from our May 2023 Videos

Good fingering visuals start near 4:30. This is a compilation with lots of good creampie eating, cum sharing, and licking cum from tits. The visuals are good, but I found the poor audio to be annoying. Lots of background humming, inexplicable loud whispering, and harsh unappealing slurping sounds.

Here's another one!
Cumshot, Creampie, & Cum Cleanup Compilation from our May 2023 Videos

Good fingering visuals start near 4:30. This is a compilation with lots of good creampie eating, cum sharing, and licking cum from tits. The visuals are good, but I found the poor audio to be annoying. Lots of background humming, inexplicable loud whispering, and harsh unappealing slurping sounds.
I’m so glad I’m multi orgasmic ,I did this all summer long.great time!! And licking her thighs as it runs down her legs is priceless!! The views were incredible.

Never even thought about this as a cool down. Might have to give a try one night.

In the middle video, POV, I love how creamy her pussy is before he cums in her

Back