Instead of a breakup after cheating, a couple builds a hotwife / cuckold lifestyle relationship

avish_mo

Experienced
This is based on a true story that happened to me but ended in a breakup. I would love it if someone could expand it into a longer story and write it out with an alternate ending, an eventual hotwife/cuckold relationship. Some background and a synopsis of the story are detailed below, and I am happy to share more details and feedback with whoever wants to take this on. Thanks in advance!

The story takes place in Chicago in 2006. Abe is a 26-year-old, just out of university and working in finance. Caley is a 25-year-old teacher for grade 5 students. Caley is a curvy blonde with green eyes and glasses and a bubbly and outgoing personality. She just moved out of her parent's home into a new 2-bedroom condo that she saved for the downpayment and bought with some help from her parents. She is very proud that she is a homeowner at a young age and decorated the place herself with Abe helping out.
Life is good, Abe and Caley are dating for almost a year, going on vacations, and parties, seeing friends together, and enjoying life where the direction of the relationship is towards a wedding. Caley is already expecting Abe to propose in the near future. Abe on the other hand, didn't have any help from his family and is still paying his student loans so his career is top of mind at the moment.

Sex is overall pretty good, with common kinks and fetishes that they came up with during the relationships. Abe has a mommy's boy kink with submissive and cuckold tendencies. Caley is shy and it takes her a while to open up but once she does, she can get pretty wild in the bedroom. She loves to give blowjobs and swallow and, although hesitant, she wants to do more butt stuff. She directs Abe to put a finger in and try full anal but without any prep. Not using proper lube or a butt plug to start with. Abe loves to please and likes to eat her pussy, although Caley doesn't cum from that. She does pick up on his likes so she starts telling him to lick her butt. Abe loves that so much that it becomes his favorite thing to do. Abe is submissive, he likes Caley taking control, give orders and instructions, and encouraging him by saying things like "Be a good boy for mommy", "lick mama's butt" and the like.

At a certain point, Abe overheard a conversation between Caley and one of her best friends about her sleeping with other guys. He got suspicious and found text messages between Caley and 2 other guys.
Brent a BBC who owns an eyewear store and dated a few years back and Dan, a chef who owns a catering service company and was a childhood friend of Caley. Some of the conversations between Caley and her best friend were ranking the 3 guys from 1 to 3 where Abe was number 1, Brent was 2 and Dan was 3. Abe confronted Caley, and they had a huge fight and then broke up. Caley confessed and tried to apologize and get back together but Abe would not have it. So far for the real-life ending. What Abe wasn't able to tell Caley was that he was turned on by her affairs, and was a cuckold wannabe, maybe he was just too young to understand that a hotwife/cuckold lifestyle is possible and could work for them, fulfilling both of their secret sexual desires. Caley probably didn't know about this lifestyle option either. An alternate ending would describe how they explore the hotwife/cuckold world, and build a relationship that is based on sharing information rather than hiding and cheating, where both can enjoy their sexuality, alone and together.

Or you could have the man realize he now had a free pass to fuck whomever he wants and the two enter into the local swinging scene.

Reads sort of close to an idea I've been toying with - again from real life. The 'what if we had done this instead' - except of course it's a lot easier to think it through after the detachment of a few decades from when it was actually happening.

Not sure about the free pass idea; I'd rather have it become a CNC situation. Sort of like I said - in my thoughts the couple have broken up, she's had an affair - to 'teach him a lesson' - then wants to get back together again. So it leads into a somewhat CNC situation between the two. And of course the wife has a younger, divorced sister so...

Last edited:
Back