H's Occasional Gallery

My personal photographer is getting ever more creative!

mnFREpK.jpg

So glad I found your thread.
Your sweet sexy lady takes the most delicious sensual sexy pictures of you !!!!!
And so loved the ones of you 2.
I so will visit often :D:devil:
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Very Sexy!

Yes, she is doing an excellent job at this! But, my oh my! Look what she has to work with!

You are a very sexy man, H :kiss:
I'm just going to sit here and admire...her handiwork!

I see that

But, if you let me help, a little ;) you can rest for a wee bit :D

OK, I give in (fake sigh!). If you could just put your hand there...:devil:

So glad I found your thread.
Your sweet sexy lady takes the most delicious sensual sexy pictures of you !!!!!
And so loved the ones of you 2.
I so will visit often :D:

Welcome emmy_christina, I'm glad you found the thread too! :) Visit as often as you like - I know Numi has some more pictures of the two of us, but is waiting for the right moment to publish them ;)

Yes, she is doing an excellent job at this! But, my oh my! Look what she has to work with!

You are a very sexy man, H :kiss:
I'm just going to sit here and admire...her handiwork!

...and the feeling is mutual, as always BFG! I may need a hand, er, getting up! Oh look, I'm wrong, I'm already up :D:devil:

OK, I give in (fake sigh!). If you could just put your hand there...:devil:

*standing in front of you, hands on my hips, looking you over ... smiling ... leaning down ...reaching ... removing your own hand ...

You mean right here, dont you?

Oh, no! I was really looking forward to giving you a hand!:devil:

Difficult, given that you're still tied to the bed :D. We may have to be more creative than that - tell you what, I'll lie down beside you and see what comes up....:devil::kiss:

*standing in front of you, hands on my hips, looking you over ... smiling ... leaning down ...reaching ... removing your own hand ...

You mean right here, dont you?

How did you know? You seem to have found the exact right spot! Now bring those hips a little closer.... :devil:

I am sure both Horn and numi are very appreciative of each other :D:devil:

And we are the lucky recipients of such appreciation :D

But I think numi may have had a difficult time seeing Horn ;) Let me help you clear that steam away :D

Back