Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am almost 60 and in better shape than I've been since 27. My motivation? I read in the personals "men seeking women" "seeking HWP woman, no BBW." I don't want to have a sexless future widowhood; so I'm shaping up. My husband thinks it's for him. We certainly enjoy the new me together; but my goals are long term

What a great motivator...preventing "a sexless future".
When in my 30's & 40's I dated women 20 years my senior and found them much more enticing, invigorating and enthusiastic when it came to carnal intimacy.

Now I'm 62 and divorced and have discovered that so many of the ladies in my age range are spending time with...those 30 & 40 year old guys. No wonder the "old" guys back then looked at me with such disdain. LOL.

But life has always been a joy with women that I do meet.

26 year old trapped in 52 year old body...please help!

Live in the Pacific NW. Like many of you, woke up one morning and realized I was hacked. Some bastard switched bodies with me.

No sense in whining so I decided when Life gives you lemons it it time to reach for the salt, tequila and make the most of it. 😎

Very glad I found this thread.

Cheers...Issaquah

Hi, Europe calling, is everyone here American? And no-one seems to be online. Are you all napping after lunch?

I think there far too many youngsters that think an older women is only wanting son/mum play. WRONG! Give me an older but experienced guy any time.

(and I have no idea why it says "virgin" underneath my name! How amusing)
Welcome, there seem to be a lot of virgins here that are over 50. I feel a reality TV programme coming on

Live in the Pacific NW. Like many of you, woke up one morning and realized I was hacked. Some bastard switched bodies with me.

No sense in whining so I decided when Life gives you lemons it it time to reach for the salt, tequila and make the most of it.

26? You old bastard!
Mentally, i'm still in my teens, and i think getting younger.
At least i was graced with small ears and nose so i don't have the ringo starr thing going~yet

Yeah, see your point, but i enjoyed the learning far more than the diploma on my wall.
And i was a good study

Hi, Europe calling, is everyone here
American? And no-one seems to be online. Are you all napping after lunch?

I think there far too many youngsters that think an older women is only wanting son/mum play. WRONG! Give me an older but experienced guy any time.

Welcome to Lit Julie... Hope you enjoy!56 years young here. Pacific NW - Oregon

Hi

Hello,
Older white male into cross dressing....always hoping to meet a mature woman who enjoying wearing lingerie and would enjoy me wearing it too! Very young at heart, fit, and of course, extremely horny!

Hi, Europe calling, is everyone here American? And no-one seems to be online. Are you all napping after lunch?

Welcum Julie, I am the older guy you are waiting for, to please you and make sure your satisfied over and over again. We were all a virgin once on here :)

Well, I qualify now, so thought I'd say HI to all the 50+ folks on LIT!

I must admit, the conversation and sex is often better with a 50+-er...........just saying!

I wonder why this is? Maybe because we have more experience and are more open about our desires and fantasies? I have found this also to be true. I have also found this is the reason young men like older women and young women like older men like me I feel. (I am 53 yrs)

There is something about sex in our 50s that is more confident and satisfying. Instead of thoughts like, "that sounds interesting..." the thoughts change to, "I want that.." Even submissive women are more confident about what they want, and their needs. That confidence plus very good knowledge of their own body is a big turn on for me.

ES

The good thing with 50+'s is that we've screwed up enough to be somewhat humble (a note to the 30 crowd~all those goals, plans, dreams? Well, life throws a wicked curve ball!)
After 50, the head games are pretty much gone, along with the insecurities.
We've learned to laugh at life and ourselves, cuz we've learned there's not much else you can do, and no one really greases the squeaky wheel anyway.
The downside? Only the mirror.

The good thing with 50+'s is that we've screwed up enough to be somewhat humble (a note to the 30 crowd~all those goals, plans, dreams? Well, life throws a wicked curve ball!)
After 50, the head games are pretty much gone, along with the insecurities.
We've learned to laugh at life and ourselves, cuz we've learned there's not much else you can do, and no one really greases the squeaky wheel anyway.
The downside? Only the mirror.

I wouldn't want to change anything...even what I see in the mirror:Note...my eyesight isn't as good as it once was...lol:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back